Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
That little bich for a sister 🤮🤮Talking to her only good brother like that. She knows nothing, blinded by…
Get her off my screen I'm so annoyed with that puny face
8 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
So disappointed with Xia Jingshi 🤡 Shooting down Yixiao himself, initially I literally pitied him. But now…
I refuse to accept or forgive this trash xia Jingshi whatever his reasons are
6 2
Replying to HistoricalDramaAddict98 • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Feng Sui Ge conversation with Ning Fei today was hilarious: "I guess Xia Jingshi keeps you around for entertainment"…
True that. He's just a fool among the jinxiu undercover gang
5 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Li Qin and sword 🗡️
She's stunning and powerful. Super straight smooth moves. Amazing fight scenes
8 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Honestly,so far every woman here is a headache… FL is the only sane one 😂
Agreeed
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
So disappointed with Xia Jingshi 🤡
Shooting down Yixiao himself, initially I literally pitied him.
But now he's just an obsessive selfish jerk
8 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Super happy that Feng SuiGe is now protecting Yixiao, hope they get more closer and eliminate these wicked characters
3 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Damn. The fight scene is very brutal, each have their own blood bank inside them ig
Very violent 💀
Yixiao glad she's super smart that she easily saw through that bastard weiran. For JinXiu he says? For that manchild emperor of JinXiu? 🤮
6 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
That little bich for a sister 🤮🤮
Talking to her only good brother like that.
She knows nothing, blinded by love for some foolish helpless puppet prince 🤮
Whatever happens in future, don't come running calling
Gege gege save me Gege 💀
9 1
Replying to onmyway123 • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
‘Today I’ll be your left hand… so show everyone what a top archer can do.’ Pure chemistry, perfect harmony—had…
😂🔥
3 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories Spoiler
What 💀Well I dropped this long ago, but WTOD is here again?
Lmao good question. Well no. I tried until 5 eps.
My girls did great until JP showed up. I don't like love triangles or squares. YR deserves better. If truck Kun runs over JP then maybe I'll watch that part and girls reunited as Friends again
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
What 💀Well I dropped this long ago, but WTOD is here again?
Nice. Thanks for the spoiler.
0 3
Replying to llin9 • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Does anyone have the preview for ep 11&12?
Nope. I haven't watched either. They be kidding me
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
What 💀Well I dropped this long ago, but WTOD is here again?
Okay.
0 0