Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Sml might have his reasons to shoot down Yixiao. However that doesn't justify his actions which harmed her. Stay away from her you bastard
13 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
That one is emperor of JinXiu? ~ (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠ ⁠)⁠ノ
Lol 🤡 womaniser
11 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Getting better and better. Need to see more of their fighting scenes. Not that puny SML and princess
8 7
Replying to yuannie • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
This old turtle is very loud in this series too 😭(those who watched moonlight mystique understood)
Ikr it's him again
0 0
Replying to Milatiti • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Same. I binge-watched 8 episodes in one go, now I’m dying to see the next one. I didn’t expect to get so invested…
🤣🍿
0 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
the relationship between the fl and the doctor is so gay though 😭 like what in the gl love at first sight and…
They like sisters
3 4
Replying to Sunbath12 • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Noooo, please princess don't go evil mode over some dude.
Ikr. Childish
3 1
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
It's not a Humble drama. Clearly a war between kingdoms. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯Expected bloodshed…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to Naksu • Oct 4, 2025
Yup. I follow a rule of not reading MDL comments section before watching a dramas but through Twitter (X) I somehow…
💯
0 0
Replying to QAS • Oct 4, 2025
The employer should transfer him to a remote city on the other side of the country. Why does he keep popping up?
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Jungarden • Oct 4, 2025
I hate this guy. He’s so inappropriate. He’s just harassing her atp. He needs to leave.
Ikr
0 0
Replying to Berryvery • Oct 4, 2025
I hate women like her srsly women who don't value themselves and are ready to degrade to the lowest level just…
Oh okay
0 0