Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to Choppy • Oct 4, 2025
in those 7 years, jonghui got hit by white truck of doom and came to makjang world?
What πŸ’€
Well I dropped this long ago, but WTOD is here again?
0 7
Replying to Praise • Oct 4, 2025
They are pushing this Wang Yinglu on us, it seems. When Destiny brings the Demon, Twelve Letters, and now this,…
She and Cheng Lei competing who's dramas are most out this year!!!🀣🀣
15 2
Replying to AMY • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Ohh Lord 😩 Why does it feel like everyone in this drama is a villain except Sui Ge and Yi Xiao? I was also…
Hahahaha
1 0
Replying to JulesL • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I was trying to see if he was the masked man
Looks like him
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
She's too good that's why she's sus. I wonder πŸ€” if she got to do anything with Murong Yao
Yeah.
0 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
after 10 eps, they are getting scenes together, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually become a pairπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Yeah
1 0
Replying to JulesL • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Can YiXiao really trust that female physician? I still find her shady!
She's too good that's why she's sus. I wonder πŸ€” if she got to do anything with Murong Yao
8 3
Replying to JulesL • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sigh, why another love brained, obsessive, delusional princess with not much intelligence πŸ˜’
Comes in the historical drama package
4 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
The year 2025 seems to be the "Year of Masks".. Almost every historical C-drama that aired has characters…
Ikr πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
2 1
Replying to AMY • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Just watched the preview for ep 11 and 12, and oh god, I really feel bad for both Yi Xiao and Sui Ge. Both of…
Princess ❌
Loser βœ…
1 1
Replying to KYONKYON • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Chen He Yi Clown in the princess royalClown here too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
🀣🀣🀑🀑
0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I’m on ep 9 β€” Princess Xiyang is really getting on my nerves on her insecurities of her nonexistent β€œaffectionate”…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's consuming too much screentime
3 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Murong Yao is dark af. πŸ’€
Trailer shows he's the villain
5 7
Replying to Ximena • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I've been refreshing the site for a while. iQIYI hasn't uploaded the previews in my region, too.
I haven't watched it yet
1 0
Replying to Reny • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
He also handsome SML in Princess Royal but his opponent is Zhang Ling he (the one that I must admit is the most…
Indeed the most handsome ZLH πŸ‘‘ hehe
0 0
Replying to budoboo • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
There is a bag of eye candy in this drama. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Beyond the obvious leads. Thinking to start a list. My contribution:Yun…
True that. They good looking
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Fugui?πŸ€”
(⁠>⁠0⁠<⁠;⁠)
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Fugui?πŸ€”
Ahhh ooh yes. LoL πŸ˜‚
Well the first Fugui which comes to my mind is Cheng Yi's character in upcoming Sword and Beloved drama 🀣
0 0