Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to DJE • Oct 3, 2025
I wanted to share a concern I have. Lusi appeared quite different in this role, and I felt that her makeup perhaps…
I didn't like her makeup at all here.
2 0
Replying to AMY • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
After watching a few episodes, it feels like the Emperor of Susha is actually training Sui Ge on how to deal with…
Looks like it
4 1
Replying to Sunny789 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Is it just me who feels XJS is giving major villian vibe. He seems more relieved that FYX has amnesia and hasn't…
Yeah he's sus.
1 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Why is it 95% of the time, the empress is always the evil one that always hungry for power and always end up dead…
Coz it's a .....
Typical Historical costume drama.
6 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Bro I hate her personally attacking Yixiao like gurl ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭
Exactly
1 1
Replying to Paulina • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Same lol I'm loving the brutal combat between both and hope it doesn't dissipate early in the plot.
Yeah
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
It's not a Humble drama. Clearly a war between kingdoms. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯Expected bloodshed…
Yess. Both ML and FL are ruthless
8 2
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Bro I hate her personally attacking Yixiao like gurl ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭
Yup
0 0
Replying to Me Myself And I • Oct 3, 2025
Title Blood River
Expected to air on Oct 20.https://x.com/ForCdrama/status/1971924151276581121
Wow
0 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Oct 3, 2025
Are you telling me this and Tales of Dark River might air near each other? Those are legit my most anticipated…
Wow
0 3
Replying to AMY • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I really hope it’s NOT Xia Jing Shi who shot 🔫 and pushed Yi Xiao down the cliff 🏞️…otherwise it won’t…
Bro I hate her personally attacking Yixiao like gurl ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭
2 5
Replying to Totoro888 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Princess 👸🏻 is too protected, behave like a teenager. No brains 🧠
True
1 1
Replying to Humble12 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
The ML is such a toxic arrogant sick pig and the women on this site love him. Speak volumes. Could not watch him…
It's not a Humble drama. Clearly a war between kingdoms. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Expected bloodshed and hatred. It's not peaceful heaven plot
19 5
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Looks like Yixiao's arrow hit FengSuiGe straight in the heart and he fell for her 🫠
Love at first shot/neck bite/whip lash 👀💀🥵🔥
10 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Looks like Yixiao's arrow hit FengSuiGe straight in the heart and he fell for her 🫠
15 3