Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
So this is hard truth? ๐Ÿ’€Yixiao ๐Ÿ’”
Yeah. Well it's exciting tho, before I was thinking he's pitiful haha now he's capable of anything
0 1
Replying to Totoro888 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I also suspect him ๐Ÿค”
Someone spoiler above said it was him Xia Jingshi shot down Yixiao
2 1
Replying to HardTruth • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
So, I saw somewhere that the one who really shot FL is Xia Jing shi himself & He doesn't really love her or…
So this is hard truth? ๐Ÿ’€
Yixiao ๐Ÿ’”
0 3
Replying to Totoro888 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I also suspect him ๐Ÿค”
Or there's more. ๐Ÿ‘€
1 3
Replying to Mellow231 • Oct 3, 2025
I mean lets be honest celebs like suzy, park bo gum , leeminho are not exactly known for acting capabilities but…
Whaaaat?
Park BO GUM CAN ACT!
0 0
Replying to reverie • Oct 3, 2025
Honestly, itโ€™s getting a lot better from episode four. I could only finish six episodes today. I donโ€™t know…
I could finish 3 LoL
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Where the guy in love with the FL eventually gave up on her and came appreciate his wife.
Yeah hope this happens.
1 0
Replying to amante del drama • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
that was my first thought seeing him too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃfrom the bits and pieces from ending ost, it looks like he's…
Yeah.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Don't get xiyang just following him, like gurl he just pointed a sword at you, looked down on a weak woman, and…
Princesses fall for some random man so easily in cdramas ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Don't get xiyang just following him, like gurl he just pointed a sword at you, looked down on a weak woman, and threw a water bottle here peasant, survive.
And then he mentioned his lover Yixiao literally in their first convo, yet she's trynna act normal and clueless about his feelings for other woman. โ”โ (โ ย โ โˆตโ ย โ )โ โ”Œ
Don't want her too much on screen and hurting her brother or Yixiao coz of her own delusions.
4 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Please don't get close yet, be more ruthless until mid drama ๐Ÿ’€
11 2
Replying to Onthemark • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I'm only 11 min into Ep. 1, and am totally into it. Had to stop and comment here lol, it's so good already! The…
True SOG ๐Ÿ”ฅ
0 0
Replying to Onthemark • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I'm only 11 min into Ep. 1, and am totally into it. Had to stop and comment here lol, it's so good already! The…
True SOG ๐Ÿ”ฅ
0 0
Replying to happyzone • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Loveโ€™s AmbitionFated heartsLove in the Cloudsyah October ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ
Im watching them all
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Chen Zhe Yuan is so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ his smooth skin and squishy cheeks ๐Ÿ˜
4 0
Replying to Mugiwara • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
โ€œIโ€™ve shared so much with you yet Youโ€™r thinking of another womanโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ somebody please tell her that…
She's blinded.
0 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I think othr than Ningfei one more general Weiran guy is sus. ๐Ÿ’€
He might be double face and injured Yixiao
3 5
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I adore Li Qin ๐Ÿคฉ she's super beautiful with the bow and arrow
8 0