Editorials
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Nov 6, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Omg I was sitting the whole time mentioning how I keep seeing Est for a split second everytime he showes up on…
Right? I'm glad it isn't only me 😁😍
4 0
On Peach Trap • Nov 6, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Lee Do Han kinda looks like Thai actor Est
24 7
On Chosen Home • Nov 6, 2025
Title Chosen Home
Hatano is super adorable. I really enjoy watching him ❤️❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to jeoneungd • Nov 4, 2025
Title The Love Never Sets
maybe it’s just me but why is smoking being pushed in this episode. growing up in Asia we know how harmful smoking…
As someone who hates smoking the most, that scene was hard to watch. like there is nothing romantic about making someone to learn something harmful
2 1
On Zomvivor • Nov 1, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Only one (Boss) character with working brain here. think I hated Ning the most, so annoying and full of herself. still this was better than I expected, now hoping for second season
26 1
On Huang Xing • Oct 26, 2025
Person Huang Xing
Just watched "Immortal Destiny" and gosh... Eliot left me speechless once more ❤️❤️❤️ this man is pure talent 👏👏👏
7 0
On Immortal Destiny • Oct 26, 2025
Title Immortal Destiny
Thought no one could come close to Hua Yong, but I see Eliot has another complicated and beautiful character. I loved everything about this drama 😍 Both male and female leads are breathtaking and act perfectly 👏👏👏
5 0
On Walking on Thin Ice • Oct 26, 2025
Title Walking on Thin Ice
This was really amazing drama with great actors 👏👏👏 that crying scene in the last episode totally broke my heart 😭😭😭 he didn't deserve such a trash father
7 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
I think only Japan can use almost same plot everytime, but still make it work very well 😁 like I never get bored watching such a sweet, adorable dramas 😍😍😍 also all actors are so cute
8 0
On His and Her Secrets • Oct 24, 2025
Title His and Her Secrets
Came here only for Qiu, but ended up liking this too much. leads had crazy good chemistry and drama wasn't boring at all. and my baby looks soooo handsome and cute at the same time 😍😍😍 really living rice cake lol 😁
0 0
Replying to lotvalley • Oct 23, 2025
Title Master Gu’s Amnesia Sweet Wife
If it weren't for Xingxing looking handsome here, I will not watch this short drama
I'm here for the same reason lol
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 21, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight Spoiler
Why they had to ruin perfect drama with just one mistake? I loved absolutely everything, but how could they forgive that shit of father? he deserved to stay alone until death, thrown out as trash. I feel too upset, even happy ending for the couple can't calm me down 😡
1 0
Replying to Francesca1080 • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
if that happens I won't watch a Thai series anymore, this man must pay with death or with prison and not only…
Right? I want worst punishment for everyone who wronged poor boys
1 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 20, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
If there is going to be happy ending, I hope they won't make Saenkaew's dad angel suddenly because that man is beyong redemption already 😡 Also as much as I wanna pity Pin, my heart dies watching suffering of lovers 😭😭😭
5 3
On ABO Desire • Oct 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I started reading novel and it's crazy how perfectly Eliot matches Hua Yong's description. They keep writing about his breathtaking beauty and I was the same while watching the show... asking how man can be this beautiful? 😍😍😍
13 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I want one too 😍😍😍
Exactly. everything looked so good 👏
0 0
Replying to ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Replying to deleted comment
I want one too 😍😍😍
3 4
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I really wanted to see Hua Yong crying with real emotions while worrying about Shao You. we're robbed from the best scene I think? 😭😭😭
11 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Wish they could keep 24 episodes and give us proper ending. I loved everything, but last episode was terribly rushed. please give us more
21 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 4, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Just 2 episodes and already 10/10 for me. Super acting, plot and best chemistry as always 😍😍😍
7 0