Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Georgia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2019
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
This was such a beautiful drama and both leads did amazing job 👏👏👏 I really wanted them to hug 🥺but still very good final episode ❤️❤️❤️
2 0
On Nour • 10 days ago
Title Nour
Chita*Jirat scenes were so impressive
10 0
Replying to FrankieD • 23 days ago
Title Summertime
The director missed it with that sex scene. Could have made it more romantic for a first time than whatever it…
And also what about preparation? it was way too unrealistic 😅
4 0
On Unlucky Bae • 26 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
I've never seen second couple ruining drama this much. it isn't masterpiece, but main couple is still cute. wish those two have less screentime
16 0
Replying to Vrinshaka • 26 days ago
Unable to watch any series after The Edge Of Horizon. Seriously i watch other series for 20min and then automatically…
I have more than 10 airing BL dramas in my planned list, but can't bring myself to start watching. like who can capture this kind of pure love again? who can act breathtakingly like InnOngsa? I'm so doomed 😭
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Sep 9, 2026
Title Nour
2nd couple - Kiss after throwing up ✅Main couple - Kiss with face full of snot ✅Am I the only one who wanted…
I get bothered by this details too lol 😅 just can't help it
4 1
Replying to Jeongpio • Sep 6, 2026
i had a nervous breakdown with all the shis going on there
Same here. like absolutely everyone around are trying to use or hurt them both. poor kids aren't asking for too much, they just want normal life 😩
2 0
On Nour • Sep 2, 2026
Title Nour
Not that poor corpse being third wheel between gays 😂😂😂
27 2
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Sep 2, 2026
He is real life phob, but can you blame him?
There is beautiful Ongsa next to him, we can never 😁
1 0
Replying to sosovels • Sep 1, 2026
he literally ATE Ongsa. i would run off too 😭😭🤣
So true. their kisses shows such a love and passion 😍 we need 100+ dramas of them 😁
1 1
Replying to sosovels • Sep 1, 2026
he literally ATE Ongsa. i would run off too 😭😭🤣
I have seen them being totally ok after filming NC scenes, but they went crazy in this one lol 😂 did you see Ongsa chasing his lips again? like they both were starving for more 😅
1 3
On The Edge of Horizon • Sep 1, 2026
New BTS is crazy lol. like wdym Inn got into his character way too deeply during kissing scene, that he run away to calm himself down? 😂😂😂
8 7
Replying to H_H • Aug 31, 2026
I really hope people stop attaching anything that Phob does to the revolution and political systems, the last…
No one could say it better 👏👏👏 yes I get that it wasn't enjoyable scene for us, but Phob did it out of love for his Tin ❤️❤️❤️
2 1