Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Georgia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2019
On Payback • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
I would love to be in that bus lol 😂😂😂
9 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 18, 2026
Seriously Chat? You end up shooting your own brother 😒
my heart was melting about their hug and then 😲😂
4 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 17, 2026
Dan is super annoying, using little Jane's vulnerable state and sticking to him. But Jane is also in the blame for giving him false hope. I'm really excited for next episode, things gonna run wild from now on 😁
12 0
Replying to 3rdy • Jul 16, 2026
Title Unfold
maybe they want to make this the first that CAN push through?
I hope so, because this was quite interesting 😊
3 0
On Unfold • Jul 16, 2026
Title Unfold
In Chinese second seasons...we don't trust 😅
6 2
Replying to blue • Jul 15, 2026
I love seeing people talking about their kisses. It is so sensual because they use their hands to pull each other…
same here. this drama is totally flawless and beautiful
1 0
Replying to blue • Jul 15, 2026
I love seeing people talking about their kisses. It is so sensual because they use their hands to pull each other…
OMG exactly. like other couples may have more wild kisses, but this closeness, simple touches makes it more beautiful and emotional. they make you feel all the pain and longing, this is totally my cup of tea 😍😍😍
1 2
Replying to Casey • Jul 15, 2026
Is it just me or is the soundtrack to this insane? What are they doing? Or am I crazy
it's so beautiful and Ongsa has such a soft voice ❤️
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 15, 2026
I love how real their kisses are ❤️ like we don't see tongues fighting and all, but it's so sensual, so filled with love and longing. also their faces flushed, lips swollen and messed up...oh I really had to write this comment down ❤️
14 4
On Mr.Kill • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
This is soo damn good. I'm too invested in the story, that don't skip even one second. Dew is doing totally great job and Tee's acting visibly improved too.

also can't believe Phat was flirting in that investigation room too lol
8 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 13, 2026
the more I watch, the more I think that they're one of the most beautiful pair I've ever seen. having this crazy chemistry in the very first drama is so rare. I really need more projects with them ❤️❤️❤️
5 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jul 10, 2026
He is handsome and all, but clearly gives such a creepy vibes, that I get scared too lol. I think both actors…
As a horror genre lover, I can't believe he has this power on me lol 😅
1 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jul 10, 2026
He is handsome and all, but clearly gives such a creepy vibes, that I get scared too lol. I think both actors…
Right? I feel like he gonna do something terrible at any moment 😨 really excited for next episodes
1 5
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jul 10, 2026
Am i the only one who is like scared of P'Jane?? I see everyone loves him and all. I like his character too but…
He is handsome and all, but clearly gives such a creepy vibes, that I get scared too lol. I think both actors doing such a great job, because I can feel Nong Jane being so terrified next to him, but at the same time can't avoid strong attachment
12 7
Replying to MyKdramaFix • Jul 8, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Just finished episode 1 and I liked it. I enjoy this genre and I felt it was a solid start. Reading complaints…
for me he is better, than many bl actors who get main roles since the beginning and doesn't even try to improve the acting. GMMTV should start giving chance to more actors to grow
6 1