Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Georgia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2019
On Mr.Kill • Jul 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Dew would play great villain, he got that creepy vibe. this was very good first episode, interesting enough to make me wait for next one
21 0
Replying to jingfans • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
i was on exchange there and yes its normal lol smoking outdoors you'll see everywhere and some hotels you can…
I always try my best to avoid smokers, because can't stand the smell. in my country they mostly respect nonsmokers, I was surprised to see actors smoking with the staff in real life too. but of course all the countries and people are different 😊
1 0
Replying to jingfans • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
i was on exchange there and yes its normal lol smoking outdoors you'll see everywhere and some hotels you can…
Thank you so much for reply 😊 As someone who has asthma, guess it isn't nice place to travel lol 😅 I almost get sick just by watching them 😅
2 2
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jul 6, 2026
Title Payback
Is there anything wrong with that? because I do too
no I'm way too old fan of bl 😂😂😂 but not really get deeply into ships. for me every actors should have right to act outside of their ship, but it may cost their whole career I guess
4 0
Replying to hansel714 • Jul 6, 2026
Title Payback
Girl let them replay their nc furry scene 200times first. 😂😂😂😂
Exactly, they doing it in every episode lol 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jul 6, 2026
Title Payback
Is there anything wrong with that? because I do too
I know BossNeul ship yes, but can't they act with someone else? maybe it's about shippers reaction?
2 2
On Deep In • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
Maybe not really related, but is it normal in China to smoke literally everywhere? does hotels allow to smoke inside the rooms? All airing Chinese dramas is overfilled with smoking scenes
7 4
On Payback • Jul 6, 2026
Title Payback
wish they move forward with the revenge plot
4 4
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 6, 2026
Title Payback
Don’t come to me I’m sorry but I ship Sky and Pakin
Is there anything wrong with that? because I do too
1 5
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 5, 2026
THE PURE MASTERPIECE!!!

THE PERFECTION!!!

THE BEST OF GMMTV!!!

THE BEST OF THAILAND!!!

P'AOF, MY BABIES GEMINI&FOURTH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY SIX EVENINGS TOO BEAUTIFUL AND EMOTIONAL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! ❤️❤️❤️
7 0
On Wu • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
Such a precious, heartwarming bond between two lost souls. they met to heal each-other and find right way to live ❤️❤️❤️

I can't believe it's already over, feels like we just watched first episode yesterday 😭😭😭 GeminiFourth drama ends this week too, what I gonna do with my life now? 😭

Anyway this was one of the best GMMTV show ever, with great plot, acting and of course chemistry 😋 SkyNani could do it as always, making my heart melt 😍😍😍

10/10 since episode one 👏👏👏
10 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu Spoiler
So a happy ending right?? I'm going to binge watch it now 😭
yep, it's happy ending ☺️
0 1
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 27, 2026
This is why I love historical BLs 😍 They always show such a raw, beautiful emotions. every stares, touches are so sensual that it takes your breath away.

Such a amazing couple and chemistry, I'm already about to give 10/10 👏👏👏
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jun 26, 2026
The more Big Jane acts like angel, the more I get scared. can't wait to see his true self. Also I think no one could resist this man, even he was really devil lol 😅
5 0
Replying to Cein • Jun 23, 2026
Title Wu
Does anyone feels shy when niran gazes at pete on motorbike because hell i did😭😭😭🤭Sky gaze damn
I kept blushing lol 😁 like they had crazy amount of staring scenes 🤪
2 0