Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Georgia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2019
On Double Helix • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix
Here we go again 🤦‍♀️I'm tired, like really tired. that little sh*t and his tail are back and Lu Feng became last priority as always 🙄

The most important thing I realized after this drama is that you should never love someone more than yourself. Lu Feng's love became main punishment and total hell for him. I just want him to leave Yi Chen alone and find peace, but know it not gonna happen 😭
21 9
Replying to Einaayat • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix
these are the episodes to see their acting skills. the way you said, it makes me curious n excited to see them…
They're really great. CBL dramas really cast talented actors
0 0
Replying to Einaayat • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix
actually you have observed the characters very well. that's what it should be going by the novel
thank you so much ❤️
1 0
On Double Helix • Jun 5, 2026
Title Double Helix
Not gonna say anything about characters, because I'm just too hurt for them both but the ACTING? 👏👏👏 This show really has crazy talented main leads. the way Ayden's eyes shows love, pain and hate at the same time, the way Sitong looks so empty, so soulless. I would happily give them all the awards if I could ❤️❤️❤️
18 4
Replying to WANG7XIAN • May 30, 2026
Color grading fits this drama perfectly. Also I think it gonna change based on the mood? next episode looked more…
Almost all my fave dramas from GMMTV is his work 😍 truly talented person
1 0
Replying to hara__ • May 30, 2026
guysss the staring of the ep scares me what if we ain't getting a happy ending?!?!?!?!
Had the same feeling, but lets hope we're wrong
1 1
Replying to WANG7XIAN • May 30, 2026
Color grading fits this drama perfectly. Also I think it gonna change based on the mood? next episode looked more…
Yeees exactly. I know we gonna see masterpiece and also cry river 😭 P-Aof never fails to deliver the Emotions
1 2
Replying to dtt • May 30, 2026
i really don't understand people complaining about the color grading. i think it's pretty nice. i love how the…
Color grading fits this drama perfectly. Also I think it gonna change based on the mood? next episode looked more bright as they got closer
2 4
Replying to WANG7XIAN • May 30, 2026
Title Double Helix
Ikr? what did he expect? 😂😂😂
This is the result of taking his love for granted. Bro got enough sh*t already and doesn't have mood to play lovey-dovey anymore 🤦‍♀️
3 0
Replying to Lady_Kexing • May 30, 2026
Title Double Helix
I’m sorry but I’m so pissed by Yi Chen behavior. THE AUDACITY of leaving his job to go to Lu Feng and then…
Ikr? what did he expect? 😂😂😂
2 2
Replying to December lover • May 30, 2026
Am I the only one who like it?, I just watch it now.. And I enjoy it.. But the only bad thing about it that they…
I loved it, totally my cup of tea
1 0
Replying to KSM4 • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Agreed. I'm so annoyed by these "I gave a promise to [insert a relative] and now I must honor it no matter…
Exactly!!! why agree on something that will ruin your whole life? how many times he made promise to never leave Lu Feng, but did it without thinking 🤦‍♀️
3 0
Replying to Katherin Staci • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Today i'm mad. If Yichen stood his ground instead of asking for a break none of this would have happened to be…
thank you so much for writing this comment 👏👏👏 I'm happy that more people see how wronged Lu Feng is
5 0
Replying to ari • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Oh my god, yall need to read more books. Can only handle one dimensional characters and storylines
I read enough books and I can handle this drama very well. saying bad about bad character is something wrong? 😅 I have emotions and use them while watching dramas, I don't know about you
4 0
On Double Helix • May 29, 2026
Title Double Helix
Lu Feng isn't only one to blame here. Yi Chen gonna ruin three lives with that marriage ( including himself) so that selfish *ss mother will be happy in the grave. He gives promises, but has no guts to stand on his words.

Also IDGAF about that shitty little brother. He deserved this and even more for not shutting his nasty mouth 😡
13 4
Replying to Jinyoungie • May 28, 2026
Title Dual Stars
Seeing this drama made me think that I don't know which one I dislike more between fake kisses or deadfish kisses
at least make it more believable omg. we could literally see finger between their lips lol
5 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • May 28, 2026
Title Wu
This series is just.......wow. Seriously. WOW. It's unlike any other I've watched. So good.And I tell you what.....if…
Ikr? he transformed from cutie pie to such a believable villain. truly amazing actor
4 0
Replying to Nna-odio • May 27, 2026
Title Wu
I'm more of a fan of Nani since I saw him F4, but I can openly say I prefer Sky in this series. I love everyone…
Agree, I really love deep and quiet characters like him. and yes, everyone shines on their own in this drama
1 0