Editorials
Replying to little pillow princess • May 26, 2026
Title Wu
Both of them are amazing actors and these little crickets won't change that. They are so popular after HSF, people…
As they should !!!
1 1
On Wu • May 26, 2026
Title Wu
You can be solo fan, but still respect your fave's partner. First they're both amazing actors, second they came this far together thanks to their great chemistry and relationship ❤️ Hating on Sky won't make you more Nani's fan than any rest of us. Just enjoy drama and give them support please, they already have enough haters
8 8
Replying to lemontwist • May 26, 2026
Title Wu
what makes you think that ? this is a bromance not a bl
I know this dear, but there isn't only romantic love right? 😊 For me their bond is more than that, something too deep and precious ❤️❤️❤️
11 2
Replying to lizzie0816 • May 26, 2026
Title Wu
how am I supposed to wait a whole week
we're in this together 😭
5 0
On Wu • May 26, 2026
Title Wu
They're falling so deeply in love and I'm here for it 😭😭😭
11 4
On Ayden Sng • May 23, 2026
Person Ayden Sng
He is suuuuuper handsome
6 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • May 23, 2026
Title Double Helix
Don't know why the way Yi Chen cried on LF's bed at hospital looks so ridiculous with his mouth opens so wide…
I laughed so hard on that scene lol
5 0
Replying to avdokusha • May 23, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
is archiving the novel not possible?
given to the seriousness of the situation I doubt it. let's see how they make it work, hope she won't face too harsh punishment
2 1
Replying to avdokusha • May 23, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
is archiving the novel not possible?
I used to write on Wattpad and it was possible there. I have two achieved and can republish it anytime I want
4 3
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 23, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
As someone who used to write fanfictions, I deeply felt her pain 😭 erasing something you worked hard for hurts so much. hope she at least saved draft lol
10 6
On Wu • May 19, 2026
Title Wu
Why it feels like that episodes are getting shorter 😭😭😭 Also it's so cute that they show sweet, romantic moment at the end of every episode 😍😍😍
6 0
Replying to The Ever-Eye • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
nothing wrong. u know how internet is, why bother.
Exactly lol 😂😂😂
3 0
Replying to The Ever-Eye • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
nothing wrong. u know how internet is, why bother.
They hated this drama from the beginning and search for the reasons to drag it down 🤦♀️
6 2
Replying to NguyenThaiKhang • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
Dont bother people on internet complain without even watching, just watch and determine yourself
yep I'll watch it soon. from what I saw it looked really beautiful ❤️
3 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
People on twitter complain even without context or without watching..that's how they are..watch the episode and…
thanks for reply ❤️ I was surprised because it looked really sweet and beautiful ❤️
2 0
Replying to The Ever-Eye • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
nothing wrong. u know how internet is, why bother.
I wondered if it's about some cultural thing, because all I saw was sweet, emotional moment ❤️
6 5
On We Are All Trying Here • May 17, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I haven't watched episode yet, but I see crazy complains about the hug on the twitter. Can you tell what is wrong with it? 🤔
5 12
On Soul Mate • May 15, 2026
Title Soul Mate
Korea and Japan really make beautiful things together 💗 💗 💗
2 1
On When Oranges Fall • May 13, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Soooo adorable 😍😍😍
18 0
Replying to Jess • May 13, 2026
Title Wu
Parently good plot doesn't matter to them, they will support any garbage stories aslong as there is gay porn init..…
yes they're already filming it 😍
2 0