Editorials
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
This was perfect final after such a emotional journey 😍😍😍 Gonna miss my girl and his cutie cells 🤗
8 0
On Venus’s Groom • May 4, 2026
Title Venus’s Groom
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
1 0
Replying to Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Replying to deleted comment
We aren't moving on, we just can't 😭😭😭 chemistry like this is just impossible to forget 😭
3 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Gonna start rewatching tomorrow 😁 this will be my daily routine for a month I think. Topping all Chinese BLs for me 😍😍😍
10 2
Replying to kacee_ottis • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I missed their live again!
me too. gonna miss them so much
0 0
Replying to SravaniMycharla • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
How was the episode ended after watching the episode give me reply .I know mostly liuyi will go to jail but small…
they took him to jail and sadly we didn't get any information or reunion 😭 I feel so upset now
0 1
Replying to CT Athena • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Why did they cried?
they nodded when this question was asked, but better not believe until official confirmation
1 0
Replying to CT Athena • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Why did they cried?
there is no translation yet, but as I know Zhao read letter that he wrote for Xi. they both got very emotional and ended up hugging for about 2 minutes
2 2
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Did you see them hugging and crying on the LIVE? 😭😭😭 I couldn't stop myself from tearing up too 😭😭😭
3 6
Replying to nayoichi • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
The preview for episode 9 is already out on YouTube 😭
I hope so too, because I already feel like crying 😭 Happy Ending or not it's still very hard to let go of good drama
2 1
Replying to nayoichi • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
The preview for episode 9 is already out on YouTube 😭
yes I saw it, but we don't know if they're going to end there or our babies will reunite 😭😭😭
2 3
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
it comes out at my work time 😭 how am I supposed to wait and not see spoilers? 😭
5 5
Replying to HaoYiran • Apr 29, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Flower Boy literally giving off fragrance with his body.Scent: “Have you heard about people producing fragrance…
😂😂😂 and it suddenly made sense right?
3 0
On Flower Boy • Apr 29, 2026
Title Flower Boy
This two got one of the best chemistry ever 😍 they just get close and my heart starts dancing lol 😁
12 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 28, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
Watched in one sitting, because it was really interesting and totally my genre. whole cast did amazing job, got 10 from me 👏👏👏
9 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 28, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Sun Rok is such a adorable puppy. like I want to break into my laptop and pet him lol
16 1
Replying to irisartemys • Apr 24, 2026
Title Wu
Skynani fans are not smartest one that why you don't understand. You can't use brain if you don't have one.
At least we spend our time on something we love, while you're commenting here everyday instead of watching your precious BL dramas 😅
5 0
Replying to Soup Me Your Love • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I'm not okay 🫠 wdym one more episode 🫠🫠🫠
I know right? 😭 we need more
2 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
I'm really scared for final episode. what can they fit in? we want their dating era please 😭😭😭
10 2
Replying to Ant • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
They just had to end the episode with the kiss 😭😭😭 I need moreee
they did us dirty again 😭😭😭
7 0