News
Replying to Benny • Dec 1, 2020
Title My Only One Spoiler
Does this have break - rebound relationship between Main leads? Or love square? Or love triangle?
You mean Dae Ryuk and Do Ran ? They are my second favorite ships in the drama.
1 0
Replying to LBPG • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
They've appeared incestuous from the start, I think it adds another ridiculous, over-the-top layer to the makjang…
I really thought I'm the only who noticed them .
0 2
Replying to Benny • Nov 29, 2020
Title My Only One Spoiler
Does this have break - rebound relationship between Main leads? Or love square? Or love triangle?
there's no love triangle nor rebound relationship
0 2
Replying to Winnie22 • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
They really act like lovers?
no, the way they cared for each other feels like too much. I don't know but I can't feel their siblings vibe.
0 1
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
I might be the only one who's really bother about the 'twins', like I understand that siblings or twins should really care for each other but why does it creeps me out?
4 8
Replying to muhammad hariz • Nov 25, 2020
Title My Dangerous Wife Spoiler
somebody answer please
happy
1 0
Replying to Muna93 • Nov 18, 2020
Title Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life Spoiler
gree plus i hate that seol ah end up with jin woo instead of tae rang
It's so obvious that she love jin woo but she is the only who doesn't know about it.
1 0
Replying to WaitingforJintoAct • Nov 17, 2020
Title The Shaw Eleven Lang Spoiler
sad ending .
The main girl forgot her memory and then she said before she died and the second lead die that she loves the most is the second lead and I really hate the fact that she didn't recover her memories and totally forgotten the first lead after all they been through.
1 1
Replying to WaitingforJintoAct • Nov 16, 2020
Title The Shaw Eleven Lang Spoiler
sad ending .
Do you want to know the ending?
0 3
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Nov 14, 2020
Title The Shaw Eleven Lang Spoiler
Happy or sad endning?
sad ending .
1 5
Replying to andStace • Nov 14, 2020
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3 Spoiler
Honestly, I'm glad that the pairing is ending like how the book is because I prefer Xue Qi's character to Bi Yao.…
That's what I think too they prefer Bi Yao character because of the actress .
0 1
On My Only One • Nov 13, 2020
Title My Only One Spoiler
Go Rae and Mi Ran is the reason why I still continue to watched this series the ending HAHAHA
4 4
Replying to inthemood • Nov 13, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Do you mean Haedeun and Rahoon??? Honestly I ship them since ep 1 haha
Yeah but I love them to stay together as a siblings who cared and loved each other HAHAHA
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Nov 13, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
They do have good chemistry and they aren’t blood related.
Yeah ,I know. I just don't like Cha ba reun because she's kind of stalker like sneaking to ra hoon bedroom.
0 1
Replying to inthemood • Nov 13, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Do you mean Haedeun and Rahoon??? Honestly I ship them since ep 1 haha
Yeah, since he claimed that they are married I really thought they are just childhood friends but they are siblings in paper HAHAHAHA
1 2
Replying to Sher1264 • Nov 12, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story
They do have good chemistry and they aren’t blood related.
Most of the leads are not blood-related tho.
0 3
Replying to Amos Arew • Nov 12, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
That girl Ba Cha Reun waauw she is a another level of pushy. I can’t even put a word on it, like he said no…
They included her in the poster while naro didn't included in the the poster.
0 0
On Homemade Love Story • Nov 12, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Isn't it weird that I ship the two siblings but they are not blood-related but still they grow up being a brother-sister relationship?
5 4
Replying to palak • Nov 12, 2020
Title Homemade Love Story
I'm shipping Dae Heon and Ra Hoon but not sure if it's okay. I mean, technically, they are adopted hehe x) *guilty…
I ship them too uwu
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Nov 6, 2020
Title No Matter What
me watching this: skip everything expect Bo Ra and Dae Ro scenes together.
I also like Ah Ri I never skip her scene.
2 0
