News
On He Is Psychometric • Jul 24, 2021
Title He Is Psychometric Spoiler
My favorite character died 😢
8 0
Replying to Happy Virus • Jul 18, 2021
Title Secrets, Objects
Anyone please link for this movie with eng sub?
https://m.ok.ru/video/1973887699512
0 3
Replying to Frilay • Jul 18, 2021
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I agree, nothing is special about this drama. Even though I don't hate it I think it should be 8.3 or lower
Yes people really think differently but what you stated above that this is only typical college romance is also justyour opinion.
0 1
Replying to Frilay • Jul 17, 2021
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I agree, nothing is special about this drama. Even though I don't hate it I think it should be 8.3 or lower
All of the drama you've mention is not reall par with this drama except for reply 1994 and age of youth season 1
0 3
Replying to Frilay • Jul 17, 2021
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I agree, nothing is special about this drama. Even though I don't hate it I think it should be 8.3 or lower
cheese in the trap?lol
0 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Jul 16, 2021
Title Sh**ting Stars
I do hope both will accept this 😭
8 0
On The King in Love • Jul 15, 2021
Title The King in Love
I'm still in love with Wang Rin❤
3 3
Replying to AkwardPenguin • Jul 12, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride Spoiler
So the ML ends up with his fiancée or that police officer ?
he is so in love with his gf and doesm't have any feelings for the police officer.
5 6
On My Beautiful Bride • Jul 12, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
Hoping to find my own do hyeong.
6 1
On Secret Love • Jul 12, 2021
Title Secret Love Spoiler
untag gikuha niya iyang anak uys hays
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jul 7, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
Waiting.
2 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2 • Jul 5, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
No one deserves to be cheated on. I always end up watching this even though my blood boils everytime the mistresses are on screen grr
3 0
Replying to Jenna • Jul 4, 2021
Title A Man's Story
anyone know where to watch with eng subtitles? ^_^
kissasian
2 1
On Who Rules the World • Jun 29, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
I do hope it will air this year.I'm so excited to watch this.I'm really inlove with lusi.
19 1
Replying to Rawa • Jun 26, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Episode 5's teaser scares me. Please someone, just kill THE D*MN LOSER JOO DAN TAE!And I have to admit, Even tho…
I'm with you
3 0
Replying to PS2 • Jun 26, 2021
Title Oh My Venus
I really dislike Oh Soo Jin
same
2 0
On Yoon Jong Hoon • Jun 21, 2021
Person Yoon Jong Hoon
I'm so inlove with him 😍
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I continued to watch this because of my love Kim So Yeon 😌I think my brain going to explode because of this drama.
2 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2 • Jun 21, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
I want to slap their husband
5 1
On Choi Kang Hee • Jun 21, 2021
Person Choi Kang Hee
Wow she's one of my fave actress❤
2 0
