News
Replying to Rocky • Oct 25, 2021
Title Jirisan
this drama going to be a hit while it's airing but after it ends hater will rate it low
Yeah and then they will question why it's popular๐
2 0
On Jirisan • Oct 23, 2021
Title Jirisan
I really love thriller/Mystery Drama so I will definitely watch this after High Class ๐
2 0
On Encounter • Oct 23, 2021
Title Encounter
I didn't expect much from this drama, yet it exceeded my expectations. Despite the fact that I prefer historical dramas than romance dramas, I enjoyed this immensely.
4 0
On My Rosy Life • Oct 23, 2021
Title My Rosy Life
Every episodes was just so depressive ๐ญ
1 0
On Esom • Oct 22, 2021
Person Esom
She's so beautiful ๐
3 0
On Eleanor Lee • Oct 19, 2021
Person Eleanor Lee
I will never understand why I love her sm ๐
0 0
On Divine Destiny • Oct 19, 2021
Title Divine Destiny
Ray Ma with Angelababy? Am I dreaming?
4 0
On Yang Zi • Oct 19, 2021
Person Yang Zi
Her name should stay as Yang Zi in MDL because it's easier to familiarise Yang Zi than Andy Yang
6 3
Replying to Pinocchio • Oct 19, 2021
Person Yang Zi
I heard they are filming it all over again just with a different male lead
Can I ask what happened?
0 1
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Oct 18, 2021
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
I've watched this drama because the way y they portrayed step mom. Not all step mom is bad I've known step mom who is really good. I Love min jeong โค๏ธ
7 0
Replying to watchingdramas • Oct 15, 2021
Person Wang Xing Yue
When he first appeared, I thought he was Zhang Tian Yang from Listening Snow Tower. But I couldn't quite figure…
He also remind me of chen xiao
1 0
On A Beautiful Mind • Oct 11, 2021
Title A Beautiful Mind
I'm so weird I finished this and I loved it.
2 0
On Jirisan • Oct 1, 2021
Title Jirisan
Waiting for this. Can't wait to watch 2jjh and go minsi and can't wait to listen to seokjin's OST
3 0
On Jirisan • Oct 1, 2021
Title Jirisan
Waiting for this. Can't wait to watch 2jjh and go minsi and can't wait to listen to seokjin's OST
1 0
On Kim Jung Hyun • Sep 20, 2021
Person Kim Jung Hyun
I really don't know why if actors in S. K. has only one scandal actors cannot or it's hard for them to comeback in industry but here in our country many actors issue and scandal that we knew but still they still have their own career and have a place in industry unlike in S. K one wrong move and BYE!
10 1
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Sep 20, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green Spoiler
In my imagination young ran and soo hyun ended up dating each other.
7 1
Replying to JoU3 • Sep 19, 2021
Title Cry Me a Sad River Spoiler
I like this idea more, honestly I am going to lean to the she's happy and alive but then I read a prezi summary…
I also read the summary but I didn't understand what's the meaning of he died peacefully referring to qing ming?
1 0
Replying to JoU3 • Sep 18, 2021
Title Cry Me a Sad River
I like this idea more, honestly I am going to lean to the she's happy and alive but then I read a prezi summary…
Can I ask where I can read the novel? Qi ming also killed himself or Sen Xi?
0 2
Replying to starlie • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I really hope that photo is not what I'm thinking it is. I would welcome a love triangle over that lol.
Same lmao
2 0
On Cheng Yi • Sep 1, 2021
Person Cheng Yi
Waiting for his drama with yang zi.
2 1
