News
On Jo Yoon Hee • Apr 7, 2022
Person Jo Yoon Hee
I really love this girl. Wishing happiness for her and her daughter.
3 0
On Park Yong Ha • Apr 6, 2022
Person Park Yong Ha
I didn't know he died already. I like his drama and searched for cast and sadly he passed away:(Rest in peace 🙏
8 0
On La Dolce Vita • Apr 6, 2022
Title La Dolce Vita Spoiler
I like this drama but I'm not really satisfied with the ending:(
0 0
On Angel's Temptation • Apr 6, 2022
Title Angel's Temptation
Makalagot ang ending jud ani bah daotan si ahran kay tungod man sad nakita niya naunsa iyang ginikanan hays. Wala juy nindot makuha sa revenge
0 0
On Angel's Temptation • Apr 6, 2022
Title Angel's Temptation
Ah ran deserves better idc
1 0
On Give Love Away • Apr 6, 2022
Title Give Love Away Spoiler
I really like jaemin and ha kyung interaction but nah so disappointed with the ending
0 0
On Heart to Heart • Apr 5, 2022
Title Heart to Heart
I watched this without expectations but it turns out good for me. I really love this personally :)
2 4
On My Blooming Days • Apr 3, 2022
Title My Blooming Days Spoiler
Since the drama didn't show any clear ending. I will just create one in my mind where dong ha bom yi, dong wook and bae end up tgt :)
0 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Apr 3, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
So I'm right that yu jin and and ki jun will end up happy.
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Apr 1, 2022
Title Sponsor Spoiler
i don"t think, just see preview of the last episode, it seems FL will become poor, i don't think that he likes…
Yeah after I watch ep 11 and eo 12 preview I think the sunwoo didn't developed any real feelings for her:(
1 0
Replying to Tanjiro • Mar 31, 2022
Title The Return of Hwang Geum Bok!
I'm only after Lee Elijah here... tbh Shin Da Eun doesn't suit this role.. they should have chose Yoon Ah Jung…
Can you spoil to me who ends up with who?
0 1
On Pachinko • Mar 29, 2022
Title Pachinko Spoiler
I want to punch hansu so bad
1 0
Replying to Gojo Satoru • Mar 29, 2022
Title Sponsor
Did you watch with eng subs..?
Uhm based on the recent episode there is something weird going om on with the two of them.
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Mar 25, 2022
Person Lee Min Ho
I hope they will put pachinko here since I really want to read reviews and some comments of the viewers.
10 1
Replying to polarmacaron • Mar 25, 2022
Title Cruel Love
yup, this is 2007 drama, that law was cancelled in 2015 and it lasted for about 60 years. I watched this drama…
Prison sentence for adultery is still active on Philippines. I thought it's a common law in every countries.
1 3
Replying to Bloom C • Mar 25, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
THE NERVE of the Professor acting like he now cares to protect Si Eun from Seo Ban when she begged you to stay…
She has problems with her mattress and in s2 she also said to sahyun to contact her if the baby is born bcz she wants to see the baby. They tried to have kid too before.
0 0
On Sponsor • Mar 25, 2022
Title Sponsor Spoiler
Wahhhhh please let chae rin and sunwoo end up tgt.
3 2
Replying to Msdramaaddict90 • Mar 25, 2022
Title Sponsor Spoiler
Any guesses who is gonna and up with who? I’m confused lol
My bet will be chae rin and suwoo
1 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Mar 25, 2022
Person Zhao Lu Si
Idc what people say but you're my first favourite chinese actress. I like your acting and hoping for the best in your career and lifeđź’™
13 1
On Ren Min • Mar 25, 2022
Person Ren Min
Glad that you have so many upcoming dramas. Love you since "cry me a river" I still haven't move on with the movie even after so many years. I like your acting so much and I hope you will get recognize by a lot of peopleđź’™
3 0
