News
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 19, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Do you think the second leads marriage will not last long?
4 3
On Sword and Beloved • Feb 7, 2022
Title Sword and Beloved
Why I didn't know about this?
1 0
On Cho Yi Hyun • Feb 7, 2022
Person Cho Yi Hyun
Give her a new drama.
5 0
On Eve • Jan 18, 2022
Title Eve
Looking forward for this one 😍
4 0
lo_ve • Dec 31, 2021
Article Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun to work together for the third time with "Reincarnation Love"
Waiting. Give us happy ending this time 🙏
3 0
Replying to edwardleklek • Dec 31, 2021
Article Go Min Si and Lee Do Hyun to work together for the third time with "Reincarnation Love"
which of the two dies this time? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Don't try to jinx it HAHHAHAHA
0 0
On Begins Youth • Dec 27, 2021
Title Begins Youth
Hope seo ji hoon meet kim seokjin🙏
0 0
Replying to Vanessa • Dec 15, 2021
Title Reflection of You
I was thinking the same thing. For a second I thought I missed it but i guess not
Ohh I mean when HJ ASK HW awhat did she whisper to her daughter and HW said she whispered "she kniws everything" and then back story of Lisa paying his friend so yeah the drama doesn't incluse li sa POV what HW whispered to her.
2 0
Replying to jmin • Dec 14, 2021
Title Reflection of You
Hmm I thought she realised the lake is drying up hence the body might surface? Lols
You just ruin my interpretation lmao
0 0
Replying to Vanessa • Dec 14, 2021
Title Reflection of You
I was thinking the same thing. For a second I thought I missed it but i guess not
Didn't she mentioned she whispered to lisa that she knows everything when huiju and Haewon met at cafe?
0 2
On Reflection of You • Dec 14, 2021
Title Reflection of You
I feel so empty after finishing this drama😫
3 0
On Hyena • Nov 14, 2021
Title Hyena
I love this drama so much. I really wanted to be a lawyer but can't afford maybe in next life
4 0
On Empress Ki • Nov 6, 2021
Title Empress Ki
I still can't move on from wang yoo.
1 0
On Moving • Nov 5, 2021
Title Moving
Wow In sung finaaly have a drama. I miss him sm 😭
0 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 1, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I really like encounter drama so I hope I will come to like this drama.
6 0
On Song Hye Kyo • Oct 28, 2021
Person Song Hye Kyo
Excited to watch her new drama. Love you hye kyo. Stay healthy and be happy ❤️
0 0
On Han Ji Hyeon • Oct 25, 2021
Person Han Ji Hyeon
Waiting for her new drama.
2 0
On The Legend of Zu Season 2 • Oct 25, 2021
Title The Legend of Zu Season 2
I don't why but I love this.
1 0
On Hong Jong Hyun • Oct 25, 2021
Person Hong Jong Hyun
Hope he will have a drama next year.
1 0
On Signal • Oct 25, 2021
Title Signal
Still hoping for season 2
4 0
