News
On Heart to Heart • Jun 21, 2021
Title Heart to Heart
I really love this drama.
0 0
On Chun Jung Myung • Jun 20, 2021
Person Chun Jung Myung
San ka na baby ko?
0 0
On Thirty-Nine • Jun 18, 2021
Title Thirty-Nine
Mido ❤
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Apr 10, 2021
Person Zhao Lu Si
I really love Lusi my ghad <3
9 0
Replying to sunshine • Mar 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
Redemption arc for a character that attempted murder (Eunbyeol)? Redemption arc for a character who left her father…
HMM I mean they can go to jail and pay for their sins and after that they can still live their life and restart.
2 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 20, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
I really feel bad for eun byeol in episode 9, she is willing to abandoned everything as long as her mother will stay with her. I really do hope for redemption character of seo jin, yoon chul, eubyeol, and the twins .
2 8
Replying to WaitingforJintoAct • Jan 26, 2021
Title Glass Mask
Does ha joon still in love with the female lead?
I already watched this and I didn't like the ending.
3 0
Replying to RickXtwd • Jan 12, 2021
Person Seor In A
25?thought she was like 32
really?she look younger
15 0
On No Matter What • Jan 12, 2021
Title No Matter What
Ahri and Joon soo are the best couple in the drama.
2 0
Replying to Suibian • Jan 12, 2021
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
Anyone else pissed how they did Wang Yu at the end? I don't mind her being with the Emperor in the end. But it's…
I really want to see wang yu to be king again in goryeo and I really hated the emperor because he killed wang yu
0 0
Replying to Uruki • Jan 10, 2021
Title Youth of May
Just like Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum, brother-sister in Kill Me Heal Me but lovers in She Was Pretty!!
And also eun yoo and eun hyuk were not blood-related in sweet home
2 1
Replying to eylxl • Jan 9, 2021
Person Hong Jong Hyun
Why all movies and dramas he acts in has low rating? Except moon lovers... I am curious what I should watch of…
Try "Mother of mine"
0 0
Replying to WaitingforJintoAct • Jan 2, 2021
Title Glorious Day Spoiler
Can you tell who ends up with DONG HA?
Jung hye sung? there's no jung hye sung
0 1
Replying to nas election • Jan 2, 2021
Title Glorious Day Spoiler
The highlight of this drama is really Dongha.
Can you tell who ends up with DONG HA?
0 3
On Kim Da Mi • Dec 30, 2020
Person Kim Da Mi
I miss you so much Da miiiii
2 0
Replying to DreXam • Dec 19, 2020
Person Han Ji Hyeon
I DON"T WANT TO SEE THAT BRAT in any other drama she really boils my blood in penthouse
she is a good actress and you don't need to hate her in real life because the director told her to be a villain.
24 0
Replying to Hwayi • Dec 11, 2020
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
I wasn't planning on watching this but then I realized Kim Young Dae is in here, so now I want to watch this haha.
I like his role here than in penthouse hahaha
0 0
On High Class • Dec 11, 2020
Title High Class
I am in love with Cho Yeo Jung uwu
7 0
Replying to mrocha • Dec 11, 2020
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can Spoiler
let me try to guess even though usually i got it wrong haha, I think the killer is the young student cause she`s…
I'm on your side HAHAHA
1 0
Replying to jenlovr • Dec 10, 2020
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can
why do i kinda hope yeo joo and soo ho end up together?
count me in uwu I really love the way soo ho with yeo joo
1 0
