Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to aireax_ • Sep 18, 2020
i'm only 4 episodes in but wow the best friend is so annoyingly selfish.
I skip all her scenes for the most part lol
2 1
Replying to Dave • Sep 10, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Im glad this drama have really satisfying end, bc this season have many drama with sad or open ending end :)
I hate open ending the most! Like just choose one writers, happy or sad. I'm glad I can have peace of heart watching this while waiting for subs since I know the ending
1 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Sep 10, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
U want the reincarnation, tribulation one?Then shld beEternal love , ten milesEternal love of dreamAshes of love
Heads up that the oriental odyssey has a SE since OP doesn't like sad endings
0 1
Replying to Dashmount20 • Sep 10, 2020
Did I missed out the wedding scene?https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ut4y1m7UN?spm_id_from=333.905.b_7570566964656f.2I…
I was looking forward to this scene too, the scenery looked so beautiful. Sad it was cut!
1 0
Replying to MK916 • Sep 4, 2020
I create a google drive folder for english subtitles for this drama. So far I have 51 & 52. I will do the rest…
Thank you so much :) :) Google translate is better than nothing for now
0 0
Replying to Xien_Rue • Sep 3, 2020
Agree. Episode 35-44 just made me so angry (I was angry in my whole watching time). This time, I cried in my whole…
Really really wish there was subs for this part, I rewatched this scene like twice already.
0 0
Replying to Drama Empress • Sep 2, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
if you fed up with yoku 15sec's ads youtube links for EP 45&46 previewshttps://youtu.be/MsodmOrEzEIhttps://youtu.be/4Kb2B448hzo
Oh no.... The preview for ep 45 :(
2 1
On Love and Redemption • Sep 1, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
OMG, just seeing SF suffer through the 12 sessions from Li Ze palace in ep 7 is already breaking my heart. And to think there's more suffering for him later.

Also, I can't help but feel uneasy in HC's scenes in the beginning. Even though he is teaching Xuanji how to cultivate, I know he is the major villain later on... I kinda just wanna skip his scenes.
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Sep 1, 2020
I'm only on ep 7 but I'm scared to continue because of all the incoming angst..... Want to binge it all but subs are only up to ep 27
0 5
On Love and Redemption • Aug 29, 2020
I know everyone is eager to watch eps 45-59 but the fact that this drama only has 15 episodes left makes me sad. Even though the subs aren't caught up, I still feel sad that this drama is almost over. I'm gonna try my best to not watch spoilers for the last few episodes cause it'll ruin the fun for me
6 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
https://youtu.be/Y-h_zWybVAASeparation 2 years
2 year separation is fine for me, as long as we get to see XJ reflect! Thanks for the spoiler
3 0
On Love and Redemption • Aug 28, 2020
https://ninenovel.net/2020/08/28/love-and-redemption-%e7%90%89%e7%92%83%e7%be%8e%e4%ba%ba%e7%85%9e-episode-40-recap/

I wanted to post this here, I found this from a fellow commentor on MDL can't find the comment now as it's lost in the abyss. But here's the recaps for L&R, it's updated up to ep 40 for those who can't wait for sub. It's under the tag "Chinese Plot" at the bottom if you scroll down, if you want to search for more recapped episodes.
3 1
Replying to xuehua • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Ashes of Love was my ultimate favorite fantasy c-drama, the moment I saw trailer for this I got so hooked because…
Welcome to the discussion! I find mydramalist best place so far to talk about L&R. The community here is so nice and they answer your questions really quick too, whereas on twitter and soompi forums there isn't that many posts. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms was my ultimate favorite, and will always have a special place in my heart cause it's the first drama I ever watched and introduced me into c-drama world. However, after watching this I can finally say I found something that topped TMOPB or is right next to it. The CGI, romance, suffering and love, everything feels 10x. The costumes are also amazing.

One thing I find really diff about Ashes of Love and L&R is that for Ashes of Love many people were either team Runyu or team Xu Feng, and you can see Runyu's love clearly. However in this drama everyone hates the 2nd ML, Hao Chen and it's quite confusing to think about whether he truly loves the FL or not.
4 1
On Love and Redemption • Aug 28, 2020
When I first listened to the OST Lover's Curse by Yisa Yu & Ayanga, I was like geez, this OST is sad so the drama must be sad, I need to watch it. Didn't except it to be this sad. SF suffers so much...
1 1
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
https://youtu.be/UPQ7yoQPMOc
I also think in 45 HC will accuse SF of stabbing him too, and the heartbreaking scene where XJ stabs him happens. The rest of the eps come out on 9/3, the day before my bday so I'm gonna binge and cry. I'm so excited, that after all the heartbreak we can finally see her chasing him and some happy scenes.
0 1