I watched this for the lead actress. I was so happy to see her as the main. That said - I think this was a deliberate…
I also felt like the ending was a parody. There was a scene in one of the latest eps where the maid said something along the lines of, "Even though you have it hard, at least in a lakorn you'll be a nangek." And even the literal last episode the FL reenacts a typical lakorn scene at the beach. It was hilarious.
I really enjoyed the beginning of the series but from the middle part CH3 shocked me I thought they hardly made…
Yeah its the same thing every time, the villain tried to rape the nang rai and then the nang rai becomes crazy. This why i dont like to watch slap/kiss lakorns as much anymore
Ahhh, paeng decides to leave after everything is solved with Mark not Prin. I can understand her, it was probably traumatizing to go through what happened to her mom, but its still upsetting. I wonder if its gonna be a scene where she leaves and Sunshine stops her at the airport, or if she leaves and theres another time skip. I dont like any of these but its normally what happens.
Paeng sees the tattoo and says it really is you.. Mark not Prin says if you wanted to know something, why did you just ask me? I've been waiting for you for so long. Ling says I have something to tell you to Nons parents. Then she says to Non, if your family isnt willing to accept me, then we cant be together. Final scene Sunshine's mom says I can accept you in my family, but not as a daughter in law.
The mother is such a, but I can understand shes just worried about her son dying. The way this is going and the way other lakorns go, I'm willing to bet that Mark not Prin will try and shoot Sunshine and Paeng will take the bullet. And then the mother forgives Paeng.
I am convinced that Nim is not in love with Max. She doesn't even care much about him. The important part for…
I was going through old comments and I totally agree. If Nim doesnt end up in jail or something, I bet at the end 100% that Nim will bow down at Aim's feet and apologise, then all will be forgiven.
While i haven't read the novel, Dramawiki literally spoils the plot and they have a happy ending. The plot in dramawiki also aligns with what I've seen in the trailers so far. Besides, I'm sure the writers wont want to break fans heart.
Thats alot of drama... i dont like love triangle so I'm probably gonna skip out on this one. Its not like the 2nd ML doesnt stand a chance with her like how normal 2nd ML's dont, this guy has a whole relationship with her.
From just the MV alone, it looks like FL and 2nd ML fall in love? While 1st ML fell in love with FL but she doesn't love him (yet). Then 2nd ML ends up marrying and fighting with FL for whatever reason, a bunch of stuff happens and eventually the FL falls in love with 1st ML and then they marry?? I never watched this yet or watched the trailer so correct me if I'm wrong?
Is this confirmed HE? I sure hope so. I never watched Legend of Yunxi cause of the ending but I always wanted to watch the leads they have good chemistry in the MV's that I've seen
@drooling kid It on Wetv app and it only up to eps 20 .
Unfortunately I think ep 22 is the highest. Viki subs faster than WeTv, but Viki follows the official release schedule which is Thurs-Sat only. (Dramacool's subs are from Viki)
Can someone tell me the release schedule in wetv app right now i only see 18 episodes
I believe it's 2 eps every Thursday - Saturday. I think Viki is following the normal release schedule, which means the drama would officially end on Oct 1 which sucks... Because it's already released raw for VIP members.
I wonder if its gonna be a scene where she leaves and Sunshine stops her at the airport, or if she leaves and theres another time skip. I dont like any of these but its normally what happens.
Ling says I have something to tell you to Nons parents. Then she says to Non, if your family isnt willing to accept me, then we cant be together.
Final scene Sunshine's mom says I can accept you in my family, but not as a daughter in law.
seen in the trailers so far. Besides, I'm sure the writers wont want to break fans heart.