Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 6, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to BlackStacy • Aug 3, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
For part 1 confirmed 38 epsFor part 2 i dont know yet
Ok.. personally I hope the 70 episodes is correct and MDL is wrong. From what I’ve read about the plot from the comments there is still a lot to cover and we’re already 25/38 episodes for part 1
2 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 3, 2022
Has it been confirmed how many episodes this has? On MDL it’s 56 or something episodes combined altogether but I’ve been hearing that it’s actually 70 or something episodes??
1 3
Replying to Balance7 • Aug 3, 2022
Viki is too slow even with a subscription
Yeah I agree that it’s too slow, but I already paid for subscription 🥲 if I wanted to catch up with current episodes I’d have to pay for YOUKU subscription as well
0 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 2, 2022
I love how flirty and subtle YY is even in the beginning episodes. He tells the lamp lady “don’t mess with my people” when she tries to bully YD. These two have so much chemistry they could light a whole room with the way they look at each other.

Also it is very clear that it is YY who falls first. At this point idc if it has a sad ending cause the leads chemistry is enough to keep me watching
10 1
Replying to awkward potato • Aug 2, 2022
I’m late, but here’s a bts of YY / TZ. Might contain spoilers from the upcoming scenes~https://twitter.com/youkuofficial/status/1554370045526315009?s=21&t=cX8ne-DniTxgCsefD3XPbg
Omg, the lines he said 😮😮 I love it. I’ll probably come back to this when there is more angst going on lol
1 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Jul 30, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
We still don't know for sure if the second part is 18 or 19 episodes, at the moment it's just a rumor, I personally…
It’s two of the hottest actors at the moment. I doubt there will be a sad ending, fans would riot. But I am sure there would be tons of angst and pain before we get to our happy ending.
1 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 29, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
So if this has 57 episodes total.. and by ep 18 or 19 they should be in the mortal realm.. that leaves us with 39 episodes left. I wonder how long the mortal realm will be. Personally I hate when xianxias spend too much time in the mortal realm, and leave us with 5 episodes left to go back to the heavenly realm to resolve all issues.
Lastly, I hate when they reunite in the heavenly realm last minute. Ie TMOPB, Ancient Love Poetry, Love and Destiny.. the ML leaves for 500 years or so and when he returns literally the last second, they hug. Boom end credits.
2 8
Replying to Mae parcon • Apr 22, 2022
April 28 for U.S, I'm from the U.S also, I did checked my Netflix 5 hrs ago and it showed it there
Thank you I just saw it!!
1 0
Replying to hafizadam • Mar 7, 2022
Title Royal Feast
why does YZJ so suspicious since first episode - she cooks well, can draw, smile like crazy in dangerous situations…
How much is a little? Cause it’s a big spoiler.. lol
1 1
Replying to _sunflower_ • Jan 30, 2022
Title To Fly with You Spoiler
In ep 22.
That’s good to know. Btw, do you know how long Xiao Qing continues to try to get in between the couple? Does she persue ML for the whole drama?
0 1
Replying to milica • Jan 13, 2022
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
yes, but its not that bad. there will be no war or any bloodshed hahahahaha just watch itzzzz
Yeah I binged watched it and now am way past the love triangle part haha. Feel kinda bad for 2nd ML though
3 0