Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Probably at home 🥱
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to StephJoy • Sep 1, 2026
oh noooo.. not the "let's add in an ex" time in the drama!!
Suddenly appearing after 15 years..and she is like I want Ha Gi back.. Seriously😐
3 1
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 1, 2026
After watching ep 10 preview, I don't think I'll be able to watch today's ep. will watch it all 3 together next week..
0 1
Replying to Choppy • Sep 1, 2026
umm... Roy is gay so there is no chance of them being a couple.
OMG, how did you know.. Is this the reason D.N.X disbanded..?
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 28, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
Qian Fei I have lost the count of the number of times you have said "Your girlfriend......" to Li Yi Fei,…
I think he needs to write this on that board..where cost of chores is mentioned..😂
1 2
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 26, 2026
What..what...what....this is finally airing....😳😁
What a timing bro..
Already caught btw LHF and TFJ.. And thinking of starting TLORC..
and here it is...🫡
.
.
.
.
But still...yayyyy..💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
3 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jun 21, 2026
I think the drama would have been so much better if they just air the unedited version after the fiance actor…
Very true..
1 0
On Hello, Saturday 2026 • Apr 14, 2026
Anyone know about this..? What Mr. He asked Wang Tian Chen in ep 15...(Brother-in-law thing...) Is Guo Xiao Ting and he dating in real life...? Or just drama promotion??
1 1
Replying to Nickipet • Apr 8, 2026
Episode 24FIRST KISS 💝- The intensity, passion and tension MW creates 😘Parents- that scene is a must in…
I was waiting for your comment..😁
Thanks for the update✌🏻
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 18, 2026
Can anyone tell me, in cast list for song yan characters 2 actors name were included with one as face only and other as body only..?
Like I was just scrolling the cast list and saw this.. means that actor got replaced..?
1 6
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Feb 28, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
I'm on ep 13 right now.. the lady besides that chief of li sect is really ML's mother..?
Poor boy..🥺 Is that poison really incurable as her uncle said..?
1 1
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Feb 28, 2026
I'm on ep 13 right now.. the lady besides that chief of li sect is really ML's mother..?
I think, I need to watch remaining eps.. asap
0 0
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Feb 28, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
I'm on ep 13 right now.. the lady besides that chief of li sect is really ML's mother..?
Ahh...😵, I am bit confused.. Then why is she with that chief...
1 6
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Feb 28, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
Question regarding ML's mother..
I'm on ep 13 right now.. the lady besides that chief of li sect is really ML's mother..?
1 8