Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 25, 2025
How fortunate the main cast (Constables) are that they never have to show up to their headquarters for work

They are the original adopters of working from home
4 1
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 14, 2025
ML sees Chen Qian after a year: “This girls is everywhere”

This poor woman is just existing and she is a victim, already been drugged and knocked out twice with her memory erased as well

I feel so bad for her character 💀
7 5
Replying to Ivy • Aug 5, 2025
"lawyer represents both parties in a violence case, both the victim and the perpetrator"That's not at…
Maybe if you paid attention when you watched the show you would be so confused and blame the writing, they aren’t the same cases you weirdo
13 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 25, 2025
I wanted to like this show and I tried but I just can’t, I am so sick of the FL and I just can’t keep watching mostly because of her

It sucks because I love Li Yi Tong as an actress, I just think they really gave her a mediocre character and script
3 2
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 22, 2025
I love how episode 11 the ML gives her the perfect opportunity to just tell him who she really is and of course she doesn’t

Because that would likely rob us of a pointless conflict later down the line instead
0 3
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jul 2, 2025
Title Good Boy
The level of acting that “Oh Jung Se” puts into them. He's way too strong for them, there's clearly no one…
You are crazy

Park Bo Gum is acting his ass off in this, the way he switches up his character on the fly is fantastic

He has been the best bar none, Oh Jung has been great but his character is literally one dimensional in the show
3 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 8, 2025
Bro if I saw 1 guy pulverizing his way through a horde of people with a bat I am running and hiding lol

There is no way I would ever go anywhere near that man for any amount of money
3 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 7, 2025
Severing your Achilles tendon as proof to leave a gang is crazy wtf lol

As someone who tore their once just reading that made me cringe in pain for a second
4 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 6, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
I love when they let obvious problematic villains live

“kill me or I’ll drag you and lady qiao to hell” and she just causes massive issues

Wow, how shocking
1 0
On Youthful Glory • May 21, 2025
Why does there always have to be an extremely obnoxious and terrible step-sister and step-mother

It has to be by far my least favorite character tropes, god I hate every single minute of screentime
5 6
On The Eight • May 11, 2025
Title The Eight
Bro why was Fang Yuan Ji like a raid boss 💀

The man could take any hits and just keep fighting no matter what
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2025
The screenwriters proposed ending was to make Banxia a half demon, which would have made this a demon on demon…
That’s fair, at this point I’m just venting

It seems like every time I find a drama I like it ends with disappointment
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 2, 2025
The screenwriters proposed ending was to make Banxia a half demon, which would have made this a demon on demon…
Maybe they should have just waited for the novel to be finished before making the show instead of making the ending they did

I guess I am starting to get jaded with Chinese dramas, it seems like 4/5 have tragic/sad or open endings. I get a little worn out of it
3 3