Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
Replying to kwanto • Nov 20, 2025
Drama following novel story line on ZCJ
Yes, I am sure it is. I don’t read any of the novels

My comment still stands even with the novel, I hate how they massacred her personality and writing from one point to the other
1 2
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 20, 2025
Zhong Chun Ji’s character writing assassination in this show is such a travesty

It’s wild how they just ruined her
0 4
Replying to ArtaAgustaria • Nov 15, 2025
My goodness the female lead looks so old.. I feel pity with Hong Yi
What are you even talking about lol

He is 27 and she is 28
7 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Nov 13, 2025
I really enjoyed Case 3 and I am actually really excited about this season for the political intrigue. This was…
I mean while it is true that LLF and Pei Jun are the ship, you can’t even tell half the time.

It’s been 3 seasons now and they still seem incredibly awkward at best
0 0
Replying to kdramachic • Nov 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Its ironic how you're posting on a parasocial site. Maybe take your own advice- you know - go outside , talk to…
A “parasocial site” is a wild statement, this is a site where you can view currently airing dramas and see/give ratings.

It’s not a forum for specifically actors/actress, you are not posting to their social media accounts

You have people dragging the name of a dead person, who from what I saw got dragged endlessly as well. Yet now someone has allegations and people are spamming everyone who calls it out and just defending him no matter what

I don’t personally care about any of these people, it’s weird to me when I see these accounts stalking articles and pages nonstop, they seem like the type who really think the people would care about them irl
3 1
Replying to Happy Bird • Nov 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
NEW METADATA INDICTS KIM SE-UI IN DIGITAL FABRICATION AGAINST KIM SOO-HYUN, FACES IMPRISONMENTDearest Gentle Readers,The…
Weirdo likes his own comments
0 0
Replying to Happy Bird • Nov 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
NEW METADATA INDICTS KIM SE-UI IN DIGITAL FABRICATION AGAINST KIM SOO-HYUN, FACES IMPRISONMENTDearest Gentle Readers,The…
Go outside and talk to real people

I promise he will never know who you are or care who you are
3 4
On Kim Soo Hyun • Nov 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
The weirdo K-drama stans can attack me all they want

If you are even remotely linked to dating a minor, you are weird person and it’s disgusting.

These people are not your friends, they don’t know you and they don’t care about you

Stop being so parasocial and defending anything said about them
15 9
Replying to makepetteri32 • Nov 2, 2025
If they don't like the show why shouldn't they rate it 1 or 2? I feel like this comment is more telling about…
It also looks terrible to people who look at a rating for a new show and it looks low based off people just giving it a 1-2 rating off a couple episodes as well

My point is it just absolutely stupid, anyone giving a show a 1-2 or a 10 when a couple episodes are released isnt actually “reviewing or rating” anything.
1 1
Replying to makepetteri32 • Nov 2, 2025
If they don't like the show why shouldn't they rate it 1 or 2? I feel like this comment is more telling about…
Rating a show a 1 or 2 after a few episodes is blindly hating, that’s why

There is no way a show can be that bad off the bat, I’d feel the same with just blindly throwing 10 ratings up

The reviews are like “Well it’s different from the novel so 2/10”

That’s shit and not worth even entertaining as a rating
2 3
On Fight for Love • Nov 2, 2025
People giving a show that just started releasing 1 and 2 stars already

Never change lonely people online, never change
7 11
Replying to Rachel • Oct 25, 2025
HAHA I think I might be the only one enjoying the little spiders. I find 12580 so adorable 🤣
I just do not like spiders so it’s extra bothersome for me lol..
0 0
Replying to Henri Henri • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Why did they introduced that stupid love triangle 😒💔...a way to ruining dramas
Bruh there is no love triangle in this lol
4 0
Replying to Bao Bao • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I’m happy that this drama doing well in international even though it’s not well in China if compare to Yummy…
Insane to me that either of those dramas could do better
3 1