Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
On Kim Soo Hyun • Feb 28, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
This man’s career shouldn’t be continuing

What an absolute scumbag, karma will get him one day
26 12
Replying to okikai • Feb 22, 2026
as a bai lu stan, i agree. i do think this character suits her but i think it was underwritten and the entire…
It doesn’t help that How Dare You! Was airing at the same time and was much better written overall

This show sounded good and had a talented cast but it just kept going downhill. The writing was a disaster at times, but I finished it purely out of time spent watching
3 4
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 22, 2026
I don’t know man after finishing it, overall it’s extremely mediocre. I’m surprised it’s rated this high

I also can’t help but feel like the stoic and strong character at least in historical settings.. just isnt Bai Lus strong suite

The writing certainly didn’t do her any favors, but it just really didn’t seem a good fit for her overall to me
10 9
On How Dare You!? • Feb 21, 2026
Bro just imagine you are still well into the era of fighting with swords and bows and arrows, then a bunch of dudes scale the walls and pull out the Gats and start opening fire on you 💀
8 1
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Feb 18, 2026
He just follows his plot in the novel lol
I am aware of how writing works.. lol

I meant in general including that writing and plot
0 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 17, 2026
I thought the Prince would have some deep and good reason to hate the emperor and turns out it’s just pretty dumb? lol

Like the guy is smart, so it’s pretty stupid for him hating the Emperor when he knows full well he couldn’t do anything at all as a child and even felt terrible about it
3 3
Replying to pisca1105 • Feb 17, 2026
Most of Bailu’s drama were great. I enjoyed most of them. But I just feel this one is worst of her perhaps.…
They butchered her character to me imo

It’s just not a well written or interesting character at all, the script and cases have been okay at best as well
8 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 17, 2026
Even though this show is pretty good

I can’t help but feel Bai Lu’s characters writing and lack of character growth over near 23 episodes for me now really just drags the show down overall

I think they did pretty good overall with the ML but they really just didn’t do very good with the FL. If it wasn’t for her acting it would probably be a wash honestly
12 3
Replying to kikiazizah • Feb 12, 2026
The male imperial doctor is so annoying bruh, you have a whole princess as a chief guard and she's clearly good…
While I agree with you

Are you aware of what time period this is? This is quite literally how things were
1 5
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 9, 2026
I feel like when picking an emperor for a drama, they just put the same 3-5 actors names into a hat and draw one at random
14 1
Replying to Kr v • Feb 5, 2026
Title Study Group
Feels like I'm watching a comedy anime
Almost as if one of the genres of the show is Comedy

Imagine that
3 0
On Glory • Jan 16, 2026
Title Glory
Ah yes the usual extremely strong beginning and middle

Only to fall apart at the end and drag the entire drama down

Truly the Cdrama special, I have no idea what they were thinking. I honestly kind of wish I just skipped the entire capital part of this show
9 1
On Glory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
The fact that I cannot stand petty family bullshit, it’s amazing I am on episode 7 and still managing to somewhat enjoy this show

I cannot stand these sisters at all, it’s so aggravating to me.. lol
3 2
Replying to YoYoHaiShi • Jan 8, 2026
Title The Mirage
they mentioned the estimated height of the floating city and explained why it is doable :)
It in no way is doable just because it was mentioned, let be real now lol

I’m not actually upset or anything, just saying how ridiculous it is in one shot especially from an old cannon
0 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
If the FL didn’t pet that cat in the 1st episode.. I was gonna have to drop the show already

The rules is the rules, luckily she saved the show
4 3
On The Mirage • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Mirage Spoiler
The fact that I watched them shoot a rope with a grapple out of a cannon that far and high and accurate in one try and climb it into the sky is somehow one of the most ridiculous things I’ve watched in a drama 😭
0 3
On Treasure at Dawn • Dec 25, 2025
Sun Si Ming not only living until the last episode but getting so many crucial kills and undeserved advancements is so so bad

His entire character brought this show down overall, I cannot understand the logic of it at all
7 1
Replying to pakunook • Dec 13, 2025
Erm the first 2 were the best ones...
Dunno about the best ones

They have all been good but I feel this case and the past few episodes were just better overall. The story, the OST and everything have been top notch
2 1