Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
Replying to Xavion15 • Jul 15, 2026
The crown princess is the empress dowagers niece and is betrothed to the ML but they hadn’t actually met from…
I’m not too sure honestly but I’m still only on like episode 4

They might have just married her to the ML because they fear his power and thought it would be a good way to appease him
0 0
Replying to KrayTran • Jul 15, 2026
I'm on EP 2 and I'm confused....who is this crown prince that is married to male lead? Where is the relationship…
The crown princess is the empress dowagers niece and is betrothed to the ML but they hadn’t actually met from what I saw
0 3
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 15, 2026
I love how the guy just instantly flips the switch from great dad to terrible dad immediately

I’m not even being sarcastic, it was actually interesting to see it and it made sense when you think about his position in the court and how smart is supposed to be
7 0
On The First Jasmine • Jul 11, 2026
I really hated what happened with the princess

Feng Yao is a great dude and deserves to be happy and she was a really cool character

I was really invested in them
3 1
Replying to Aramintai • Jul 9, 2026
Have you finished it? In what way is it better than UJ? Because it's a different genre? I'd say overall plot quality…
UJ was just bad overall to me, the writing for FL character was absolutely terrible and didn’t get better throughout the show. I also found the overall plot extremely mediocre

I don’t think either show is great but this one at least has held my interest longer. I was baffled at how bad the character writing in UJ was for both leads but Bai Luos was extremely bad to me
4 1
On The First Jasmine • Jul 9, 2026
I will say this is far better than Unveil Jadwind at least

but I have to suspend disbelief a massive amount that FL somehow is a martial arts master after being in the mountains for just 8 years and a switch just flips to protect herself

I’ve seen some pretty unbelievable things before but come on now, even if she trained it wouldn’t make sense
7 7
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 22, 2026
The actor who played the Marquis did such a damn good job

Even if you know you are supposed to hate the character, he acted so well that you still had moments where you legit liked him

Probably one of my favorite performances in any drama ever tbh
14 1
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jun 13, 2026
How am I over 20 episodes in and Wu Zhu hasn’t been in the show since like halfway through season 1?

I am so annoyed by this honestly

edit: Okay, I am less annoyed now
3 0
On Joy of Life • Jun 10, 2026
Title Joy of Life
Honestly I think one of the things I enjoy most about this show is that the step-mom doesn’t end up being one of those tropey evil types

it lasts literally like one episode and then she is cool the rest of the show

I really wish more shows would be like this
9 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 21, 2026
I like the way they act like the Moon envoys identify reveal is some big thing

As if everyone wouldn’t have already picked up on it like 7-8 episodes ago by now lol
2 0
Replying to xingxing • May 20, 2026
Guys did episode 17 already come? I'm watching on ki55k1 and I don’t know but i came over there and over here…
Not yet on Viki
0 1
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • May 20, 2026
Bro the disrespect to the human zombie guy during the sword fight 💀

Like kicked him in the shins and then kicked him into the MC like he was a human barrel

that poor bastard was so disrespected
0 3
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • May 10, 2026
Overall I did enjoy it a lot

The ending was of course incredibly predictable and cliche, the moment I read what the show was about I already knew how it would end

I really wish they could end these time travel dramas with some original ideas for a change.
3 0
Replying to Rika217 • May 3, 2026
Why? They are best part of the drama.
Bro how are you going to tell me how I should or shouldn’t like something

You don’t get to decide that, I can like the plot and certain characters and dislike others

stop being a weirdo
2 0