Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2021
Replying to Rika217 • May 2, 2026
Why? They are best part of the drama.
I disagree completely

I find the back and forth of them just lying to one another over and over for most of the show got extremely old and tiresome
3 2
On Veil of Shadows • May 2, 2026
Take a shot everytime Jing Yi says “Sister” each episode

Seriously I like the show but I feel like I want to skip every scene with her and Ji Ling
4 5
Replying to kim kim • Apr 10, 2026
Review Rebirth
when i dislike actor, iran kid?
Why the hell do you keep mentioning Iran?

Do you have a mental disability or something?

Also, AI wrote your review, so you be can’t tell others to learn how to do so
2 1
Replying to kim kim • Apr 10, 2026
Review Rebirth
when i dislike actor, iran kid?
Iran kid? what the fuck are you even yapping about

Also ignored the whole lying about watching 40/40 episodes and giving it a full review
1 3
kim kim • Apr 9, 2026
Review Rebirth
Get out of here with this AI slop review

Also “40 out of 40 episodes seen”

you shouldn’t even be allowed to review anything since you straight up lie. There are 6 episodes out and you are giving it a full rating just because you dislike the actors
6 5
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 4, 2026
Imagine being the child of a dragon and being turned into a fucking mountain 💀

I don’t know why but that’s so funny to me
7 1
Replying to DistantDream • Mar 30, 2026
But it was for Cai Pingsu ! someone need to go through and make a video of how many time it was say in the show
I’m not sure I’ve heard any characters name said more than hers in any show.
2 0
Replying to Xavion15 • Mar 19, 2026
He legit does not deserve her at all, nothing but continuous lies Also if you go off the novel he is a PoS: his…
Block me then, you don’t get a say in who responds to what.

You want an echo chamber
2 1
Replying to Xavion15 • Mar 19, 2026
He legit does not deserve her at all, nothing but continuous lies Also if you go off the novel he is a PoS: his…
“Understand the psychology of the characters”

Lmao I read the novel, I know what the ML is like and he is a scumbag in the source material

Sorry, but assaulting someone and acting the way he does isn’t defenseable. They changed him somewhat but it’s still the same character

I’ll finish the show for the FL, who deserves better
1 3
Replying to Aviva • Mar 19, 2026
I want a guy like the Marquis of Wu'an. 😍😍😍He can be the simple Yan Zheng and also the noble born Xie…
He legit does not deserve her at all, nothing but continuous lies

Also if you go off the novel he is a PoS: his character assaults her several times in the source material, bites her when she’s unconscious and more terrible things

The guy isnt a good dude even with toning down his character
3 5
Replying to Maira • Mar 15, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Crime !! 🙄 heinous crime for his blatant stereotype racist comment ???? he is wrong but the way u described…
Work on your reading skills bud

I didn’t say he committed a crime, it was an example
4 0
On Zhang Ling He • Mar 15, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I’m convinced people will defend actors no matter what they do or say

They could commit a blatant and heinous crime and you would still see people on here saying “Guys he didn’t mean it and apologized, so let’s leave him alone”

They never want consequences for actions, ever
17 4
Replying to Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 4, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Replying to deleted comment
I will always take time to hate a pedo and terrible person

The people who come here and spread false articles and talk I’ll about a dead woman also have no reason to do so

Go to therapy yourself loser 🥳
14 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 3, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Hahaha his drama is not getting released after all

No matter how much the defenders on here want to try and spin things, public sentiment is still against him

Good riddons
32 2
Replying to Xavion15 • Feb 28, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Bro over here yapping and lying about AI generated this and that 💀
They blocked me 😂

This should tell you all you need to know about their long BS statement
11 3
Replying to DutchAjumma_APD • Feb 28, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Ѕ͟Т͟Ѳ͟Р 𝘏͟𝘢͟𝘳͟𝘳͟𝘢͟𝘴͟𝘴͟𝘪͟𝘯͟𝘨͟ 𝘒͟𝘪͟𝘮͟ 𝘚͟𝘰͟𝘰͟…
Bro over here yapping and lying about AI generated this and that 💀
17 4
Replying to My Way • Feb 28, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
@Xavion15 Can u no longer bear the thought of the truth coming to light? U can keep crying if u like. I've just…
Be quiet loser

The man had a relationship with an underage girl and ruined the career of another

Keep defending disgusting celebrities who don’t care about you though
7 0
Replying to Cicadina • Feb 28, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Yes, but it will be the karma of love, luck and happiness! 🥰
Yeah keep defending the PoS an feel proud

What a loser you are, while he continues ruining women’s lives
11 1