Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award6
Replying to 11742703 • Jun 10, 2024
so now elder is being posessed too? 🤦‍♀️ wow, how creative, let's make a round of applause for this screenwriters…
🤣🤣🤣
0 2
I seriously don't understand why Hong Hong treats Yue Chu like this :/ He had no choice but to kill Lao Huli, and Yue Chu was even more heartbroken than her ... but what'd she do?
she pushed the poor boy away and left him all alone with his sadness😒😭💔
4 10
Replying to Cho Na • Jun 5, 2024
Dilraba about Liu Yu Ning: "Can't he be a normal person?" 🤣🤣🤣
Nope, not at all.🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Smiling • May 28, 2024
I love how Yue Chu's Motto is "REACH THE HEART THROUGH THE STOMACH" 🤣
hahaha me toooo😂
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." In my country, this saying is only used for men, but Yue Chu and Hong Hong shattered our thinking.😁🙈
0 0
Replying to 11742703 • May 27, 2024
HAHAAHAHAHAH YOU TELL HIM YAYA!! 🤣🤣🔥🔥 "you're worse than dogs and pigs!!" hahahaha poor yuechu 🤣🤣
I really like this girl ! she's so funny 🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to 11742703 • May 27, 2024
oooh, our princess looks stunning in this new costume in ep11 😍😍 so beautiful
Oh my gosh! I absolutely adore this costume and the Gong Joon costume in ep 11 & 12. They're so cool! 🔥😎
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 25, 2024
So how is this thing so far?
Well in my opinion, regarding the story, it should be play out for a few more episodes to gain more traction .cause right now, it feels like we're just getting introduced to everything. But the acting power, visual effects, and storyline are all really good, so I'm definitely going to keep watching! :)🩷
4 1
Replying to Starry night • May 25, 2024
😂😅🙈
I get you 😁❤️
we have Gong Joon, Miles Wei, Ling He, and...🥵, this drama is like 🔥🔥🔥! I can't get enough of it. I even rewatched some episodes to catch all the details , you know 🤣🙊
2 2
Replying to Starry night • May 25, 2024
😂😅🙈
Oh, same here 😂
I was like this "Hey, slow down a bit please. I can't keep up 😁🐌"
In the end, I rewatched episode 7 twice. 😂😂😂
2 4
Replying to Enigma05 • May 25, 2024
Wow this week is 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 lol!LYN’s reaction each time the room goes dark…
yeahhhhh 😂😂
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • May 19, 2024
Title The Truth Season 2 Spoiler
He's been XXXed... 😂😂😂
OMG, this is the third time in a row! 😂
The situation is so funny. Although we don't know who the killer is, but everyone knows who X is😁😅
" 宁哥! 我的小X🤪 "
2 0
On The Truth Season 2 • May 19, 2024
Ling He's face and the members' reactions were so funny when the dilraba was reading his notebook 😂
"Warm it up... 🙈😁"
still can't stop laughing 😅🤣
2 0