Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award6
Replying to Aaraknid • May 15, 2024
I need to rewatch season 1 because I don't remember anything
me toooo 😅
5 years have passed! Now, I don't even remember how the characters were related to each other or what their names were!😂 all I remember is the scene in the last episode where Xiao Zhan injured Fan Xian with a sword, and the season ended .... I don't even remember why he did it 😂🤐
4 1
Replying to Cho Na • May 14, 2024
Lmao... I feel bad for LYN... they better make him a suspect in the upcoming cases... 😂😂😂
Yeah 😆
Yuning stuck in a bad situation 😁 he wants to help catch the killer, but he also has to protect the killer 😂😂😂
5 2
On The Truth Season 2 • May 13, 2024
Yuning's face at the end of episode 2 when they were handing out the keys was awesome 😂😂 his face shouted , "It seems that these jealous persons won't let me get any keys in this season 🫤 "
4 0
Replying to Yasna • May 13, 2024
Title Heroes
Perfect🥰
finally found you, sis😁❤️
1 1
Replying to The Truth Season 2 • May 10, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
You can also watch this program on YouTube :) If you search for its Chinese name, you can watch it online from several Chinese sites🥰
2 0
Replying to Starry night • May 10, 2024
This is so funny 🤣 🤣🤣I really can't stop laughing When they improvise 😁😂
Really?! that's a pity... I always wanted to watch season one but every time something got in the way😢😭
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • May 10, 2024
Can LYN not be X this week 🤣? BY wants the honor, give it to him lol!Funny how they’re using ZLH’s birth…
This is so funny 🤣 🤣🤣
I really can't stop laughing When they improvise 😁😂
2 4
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Apr 19, 2024
They’re expecting some Einstein type of knowledge, but fail to realize it’s just a drama 🥴.
It seems that you're exactly right🥴😂
0 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Apr 19, 2024
the camerawork on that scene was wonderful! the suspense of who was beside suyun and then zhengren appeared 🤌🤌
Oh, you said exactly what I wanted to say 😂😂😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Apr 19, 2024
SY: 500, thank you for waiting for me ZR: A-Yun, do you think the operation will be successful?Me: oh, we giving…
My heart melts when he calls him A-yun 🥵
But I still think 500 is the best , This name makes me laugh every time 😂😂😂
2 3
On Live Surgery Room • Apr 19, 2024
I really don't know what's going on?
Why should such a unique and attractive drama get such a rating?😑😶
Bro I really don't understand what they expect from a series with the genre of medicine and bromance😂😂😂😂
2 2
Replying to Luna D • Apr 14, 2024
Too much Mr.Right ALL THE TIME for the 2 main leads! A doctor in his 40s would be more experienced and qualified…
Yes, you're right. A doctor in his 40s is more competent than a 30 year old doctor ... But sometimes experience doesn't help... because I know that in some cases, experience only changes the person's view of issues, while a half-raw mind with basic knowledge can look at issues with an open mind! then , In the next step , they consult with seniors and experienced people to solve the problem completely :)
1 3
Replying to Starry night • Apr 14, 2024
Oh, may I ask in which episode this happens?You made me curious, I can't wait anymore😁💔
Thank you so much 🥹❤️
0 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Apr 14, 2024
Man, my heart broke for Su yun when he was crying,telling Zheng ren the reason why he doesn’t like the other…
Oh, may I ask in which episode this happens?
You made me curious, I can't wait anymore😁💔
0 2
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Mar 22, 2024
This drama was really amazing ....
I can't stop thinking about it and also my tears 😭😭😭😭😭
Lin Tu was really an angel🥺💔
Lin Yi actually surprised me with his game! He has a really bright future :)
Ohhhhh I really can't express my feelings in words🤕🥀💔
2 0
On White Cat Legend • Mar 10, 2024
Title White Cat Legend Spoiler
Noooooo This is not fair at all 🤕General Qiu shouldn't have died... 🥺🥀

oh, Bing's tearful eyes broke my heart into a thousand pieces😭😭💔💔
3 0
On Eternal Brotherhood • Mar 3, 2024
Oh Si yi Lin! Si yi Lin! 🥺💔
Why is this man so good and a gentleman? His way of looking and modest behavior has made me fall in love with him :)
I hope the author will give him a happy ending in the end... although my heart says that we are supposed to cry for him😭😭
4 1