Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 10, 2025
27k reservations in 2 hours!!!!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’“
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 10, 2025
wow you gonna count till 1mln do you ๐Ÿ˜
Oh we can do that. Daily updates ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
3 3
Replying to Annael • Apr 10, 2025
Oh! NEW FOOD waitinnngg
Yepppp ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • Apr 10, 2025
"Veil Of Shadows" wrap-up materials will be released Tomorrow, April 11.[Veil Of Shadows and Youku official Weibo]10:00…
Waaaw... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Thanks for the info.
2 1
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’—
0 0
Replying to Xiaoheiyue • Apr 10, 2025
Ruirui will go to hengdian again tonight after his brand activity at shanghai and officially wrap tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Yeah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
0 1
Replying to Annael • Apr 10, 2025
Yeah I know that bittersweet feeling too, when you're sad that this period is coming to an end but you're grateful…
Bandit in her influencer era. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 1
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 10, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
does he wear fake bangs? ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œcute baby. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
2 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
It's a flower first. ๐Ÿคท๐ŸคทHow many times I've to tell you it's a flower and not fruit.
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Ohh..I got a perfect score https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910247529123942400
You are jiazhutao now ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ. Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
1 11
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
What limit?
Ahh yes. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ It's great we can play unlimited. All the more fun. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—
0 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 10, 2025
I am Indian uk ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซ‚
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
What limit?
I played two times already before you changed it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€ That's okay. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 10, 2025
For all Indian girlies, sorry to inform you this, you won't be able to do VOS reservations. For now. Not yet. Let's wait and see.
5 3