Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to stardust soul • Apr 10, 2025
YA got off work pretty late this morning, how come he's working again so soon!?! 😢 I hope GJM is not torturing…
He has 4.30.. but many times there is wiggle time for them. So I think he will be coming late.
2 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 10, 2025
https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO/p/9222?r=1910229984576802816Ty for putting that extremely gorjus pic over…
Gorgeous 😍😍
1 0
Replying to Havira • Apr 10, 2025
Game 4How Much Do You Know About Tian Jia Rui?https://kisskh.at/games/6y6ntO
Thank you for all the games. 👌👌
0 1
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 10, 2025
Veil of Shadows surpassed 18k reservations uwuuuu 🎉🎉🎊🎊🥳🥳
20k now 🥳🥳🥳
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Vos is trending and it got 15k reservations in just 1 hr
🥳🥳🥳
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 10, 2025
I misread the jumble nd thought u wrote leukemia over there👆....
First it was not leukemia 😂😂 but now she wrote it coz u said.
0 10
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
They already opened reservations. 😳😳
I didn't know you can open reservations without drama being done. 😂😂 VOS is truly special in everything.
1 4
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 10, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
does he wear fake bangs? 🤭
Yeppp answering to everyone so they don't get confused. 😂😂 He looks so cute, soft and adorable in that pic. 😍😍
3 2
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 10, 2025
They already opened reservations. 😳😳
🥳🥳🥳this is great. Does the mean they officially wrap up the drama. 😳😳 But when? And how?
0 7
Replying to Annael • Apr 10, 2025
I'm not crying! I'm visioning smth in the rain ۞_۞
I know. She was just teasing. It was too much to take. And you connoisseur must be in seventh heaven seeing it.
1 0
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 10, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
does he wear fake bangs? 🤭
I think so. He even posted a pic without those bangs and watermelon head. So I'm guessing they were.
4 4
Replying to Ehsal • Apr 10, 2025
Photo Photo
Billy the lamb 🐑
Manman the cutie 💗
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Honestly, I’ve barely been able to focus on my work since this drama started filming🥲
Not everyone desired for froot. Infact froot became more special when 🌶️got starstruck by it. 😂😂
0 0
Replying to Xiaoheiyue • Apr 10, 2025
Ruirui will go to hengdian again tonight after his brand activity at shanghai and officially wrap tomorrow 😮‍💨
There is no official one for shunxi too. It was only fans wrap up.
0 5
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 10, 2025
Vos is trending and it got 15k reservations in just 1 hr
They already opened reservations. 😳😳
1 9
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
The screams of the fans have never sounded so desperate 😂
Nooooope. There is none. 🥳
1 1
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
I'm not crying! I'm visioning smth in the rain ۞_۞
Huh.. why what happened.
0 3
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
I'm not crying! I'm visioning smth in the rain ۞_۞
No
It's your fault. 😒😒
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
I'm not crying! I'm visioning smth in the rain ۞_۞
Why am I not innocent. You are freakacid not me.
0 0