Editorials
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
She made some vision through my vision that now my vision is not visioning. ๐
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
I wasn't telling Abt naked YA. ๐๐Where did you even see it bandit. You are now a unruly bandit. ๐ฎโ๐จ๐ข
0 13
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
What did you get... It was a normal thing till anna made it something else. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
0 15
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐ฒwhatttttt... OMG!!!! Delete this now. I'm editing the comment.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
Seriously I'm really trying not to think about it at all. If I think I will start crying.๐ญ๐ญ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
๐ซ๐ซ๐๐
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
I won't. ๐ซ๐ซWe will roam in these dry lands after everyone vacates. ๐๐ And hopefully one or other drama will start which can get our attention. ๐ค๐
1 3
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm not ready yet๐ฅน
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Omg enough yanan
He is saying it's not enough..๐คฃ๐คฃlike why do you even need to wave your hand now.
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Ok the first one. Hi and bye
Yeah that's what I'm thinking..we will only know on 11th.
1 1
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
Dont miss me so much. I'll be here. ๐ฅI'm very bad with goodbyes so I'm not gonna say anything. ๐ซ๐ซBut really gonna miss u. ๐ญ๐ญAnd everyone else.
2 7
Replying to stardust soul • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
omfg that bathrobe looks so short on him!! ๐๐
He is smexsy with forbidden froot. He knows his effect on people.
1 1
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
๐๐ ๐ถ๏ธyou are creating vision with vision now.
0 3
Replying to sweetP • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
as in officially?๐ญ
Yepp officially
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
Yepp before that wrap up video please. ๐ค๐ค๐๐I'm counting on you yk.
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Well, there will be a trailer... let's wait for it ๐ฅฒ
It's already less active..๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅeveryone will be branching out.
2 18
Replying to stardust soul • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
omfg that bathrobe looks so short on him!! ๐๐
Now he is just doing it on purpose. ๐๐ I mean he knows how his fans will act when they see this but he braved it. ๐๐
2 4
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
What did I do? Now I'm confused. ๐ฎโ๐จ
0 21
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
๐๐good choice
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 9, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What is it?
๐๐๐๐คฃ
0 0

2
1