Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
You made it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ For all your arguing that you aren't yapper you always yap.
You can scream and shout all you want but it was you. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
"hw dre u๐Ÿ˜ญ" it mustv been u
No it was you. I made this comment after seeing the number 72000. admit it yapperacid.
0 6
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
Yarapper is spamming my notifs, stop her mps ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ lemme leave already
You were the one spamming my notifs. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท
0 3
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
Wtf yall ended up hitting 72k after all
You made it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ For all your arguing that you aren't yapper you always yap.
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 4, 2025
Said the yapper๐Ÿ˜’
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’noooooo
0 0
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 4, 2025
Grandma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
No one knows. IT WAS MADE UP BY YOU.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€who?
No one believes this coz it's not true. There is no herd and it's never my herd. ๐Ÿคท Everything else your illusion and delusion. Why you trying to pin this on me now. ๐Ÿค”
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
So wot, he planned nd wrote manzhu long before anyone appeared. Ded kith is all u get bandit โ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธ
Well you are old patient of LS. Wasn't he your doctor. I was not even in the line then. ๐Ÿคท
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
What 75k??? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ It's still 70k
No bacteryara. That is invented by you coz you were bored that day. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜”
0 0
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 4, 2025
Grandma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Who is passerby. You are the INFAMOUS GRANMA here. People don't even know me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
0 2
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
Who dyed winter into summer ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃnow you are seeing colors too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จPoor acid. It's okay. It happens when you become granma.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€who?
Now it's my herd. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OMG!!! Deluluacid
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 4, 2025
Said the yapper๐Ÿ˜’
I WAS NEVER BANNED. that was a glitch from mdl. That's it. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
0 2
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 4, 2025
Is he evil?
It's new GJM obsession to chain people. ๐Ÿคท
0 5
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
Anna... What is this perpendicular era of granma. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I missed it.
Nooooo.. tell me.. you are my bestie pleaseee ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
So wot, he planned nd wrote manzhu long before anyone appeared. Ded kith is all u get bandit โ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธ
Well you are delulu queen here. I maybe in the last row. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚So if I need therapy it will have to start with you first. Congratulations acid you are accepting you were delulu.
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
What 75k??? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ It's still 70k
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I was never bacteryara that was you in deluluacid era. And I'm going back to airplane mode now. Byeee ๐Ÿ™„
0 2
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 4, 2025
Grandma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Then you are it's head. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Don't forget that.
1 4