Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
Weird peepol fr
Why do I find this not good? What's exactly is this perpendicular thing. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
0 4
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
So wot, he planned nd wrote manzhu long before anyone appeared. Ded kith is all u get bandit โ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธ
That's why I said you both are besties now. Say it BESTIES. ๐Ÿคฃ
0 6
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€who?
Did you even see my comments. Where did I even yap.. but YOU, you are yapping now .
0 9
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
So wot, he planned nd wrote manzhu long before anyone appeared. Ded kith is all u get bandit โ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธ
Well GJM is like a habitual creature. If there is one kiss then you can definitely expect another one too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ There is no way he will stop with one. It's like many or none. ๐Ÿคช Jilu kiss will happen again.
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
So wot, he planned nd wrote manzhu long before anyone appeared. Ded kith is all u get bandit โ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธโ˜ป๏ธ
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„yeah yeah you and GJM are besties now right.
0 8
Replying to 9129989 • Apr 4, 2025
Damn yarapper been yapping a lot
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€who?
0 11
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 4, 2025
It also looks like there is blood in dizhu mouth as if she is vomiting blood ๐Ÿฅบ
Yeah bloody kiss from our sweet couple. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 4, 2025
It may have been yesterday, they were like Manzhu but I didn't see anything. Or that day she was in his arms,…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚yeah this is good. And then she opens her eyes.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 4, 2025
Granny got high already ๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚it's like instant high.
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 4, 2025
GJM must keeping that kissing scene locked up like it's national treasure-level stuff and tightly guarded๐Ÿ˜‚
Or dps waiting for the right time and right amount. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 4, 2025
BTW I have to remind you guys that GJM mentioned Jilu kiss a long before ManZhu appeared โ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿค“ So there…
Yeah. The amount was huge or dp wasn't ready to sell it. He maybe waiting for the shooting to finish so he can get ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ฐ
0 0
Replying to VanyBerry • Apr 4, 2025
I donโ€™t want pure . I want a deep dirty kiss. But I know itโ€™s not happening because GJM hates us being happy
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜they are happiness
1 0
Replying to VanyBerry • Apr 4, 2025
I donโ€™t want pure . I want a deep dirty kiss. But I know itโ€™s not happening because GJM hates us being happy
Yeah LS and wuyi may be somewhat bold. Manzhu will be like cute couple. So they will have sweet kiss.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜beautiful just like jilu.
Whatever it is.. at the end of the day it's JILU. ๐Ÿ˜˜
1 4
Replying to Mimi • Apr 4, 2025
I already knew, I already imagined the sequence of the scene, but I preferred not to ruin everyone hapiness ๐Ÿฅบ
Happiness wore off and everyone was searching for details. Coz no one trusts GJM with happiness now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคท
0 1
Replying to Ehsal • Apr 4, 2025
Girl i just open my account after watching the kiss and u spoiled it for mr but atleast its a ๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what can I say. I want you to stay in reality.
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 4, 2025
Come here dear I'll kill you ๐Ÿฅฐ
Here I'm. Do it. Guilty as charged
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 4, 2025
Haha looks like a proud daddy
Yeah ๐Ÿคญ
0 0