Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Oh wow, another make up, he looks different
That was nothing. 😘😘
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
How can a dragon god be foxy when Long Shen literally means dragon god? omg I'm going crazy over tjr's identity😭
And we have such time remaining. 😵‍💫😮‍💨
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Omg so tired 😭
Yeah.. the real problem is we don't even know when vos filming is finished. 😮‍💨
0 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 3, 2025
15 hours. They need to transfer to Quzhou already.
Idk if there was no transfer the fan club's wouldn't have organised wrapup parties on such a short notice. Maybe they wanted to finish everything related to hengdian and transfer to new location with only limited artists.
1 2
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Oh wow, another make up, he looks different
😒😒why can't I believe you.
0 3
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Wooow finally, omg we need to take a side 🤣
Don't worry we can support lijie. And who knows LS and YWH might become friends too. 🤷
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Wooow finally, omg we need to take a side 🤣
Yes. Frooty froot LS. 😂
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
How can a dragon god be foxy when Long Shen literally means dragon god? omg I'm going crazy over tjr's identity😭
😂😂I thought we lost our sanity long back. 🤷
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Wooow finally, omg we need to take a side 🤣
Me with my baby LS. 😂😂 I can't leave him for anyone. 🤷
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
How can a dragon god be foxy when Long Shen literally means dragon god? omg I'm going crazy over tjr's identity😭
Aaaaa don't cryyyy. It's okay. But the ring was there from longggggg ago. Not just with jiling. So it does nothing to jiling's form. But the last lines looks interesting.
1 4
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Oh wow, another make up, he looks different
😒I'm already controlled. 😞What do you mean. 🥺
0 5
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Wooow finally, omg we need to take a side 🤣
🙄🙄 so you are leaving LS 🤷
0 7
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
How can a dragon god be foxy when Long Shen literally means dragon god? omg I'm going crazy over tjr's identity😭
Maybe coz LS still has Jiling's foxy side inside him. That's why there's fox ears with grey hair.
1 9
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Omg so tired 😭
Yeah finally he is off work after 2 more hrs.
0 5
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
How can a dragon god be foxy when Long Shen literally means dragon god? omg I'm going crazy over tjr's identity😭
I wrote one theory down below. Hopefully it is true. 😂😂🤣
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
And new scenes happening, sometimes it seems so far from over, i hope they don't have to reshoot
Atleast stop at 12.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Oh wow, another make up, he looks different
😂😂maaaa friend
0 7
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Gray fox is so different from brown fox, Ruirui makes it seem so simple, changing mannerisms and expressions all…
Very intersting to see.
0 0