Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to JYri • Apr 3, 2025
still ningqian?🀣
😘😘
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 3, 2025
15 hours. They need to transfer to Quzhou already.
Dont know when the transfer is. It was to be done in March month now it's already April.. 🀷 Still no new location.
0 4
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
No words. His acting πŸ‘πŸ‘But What is GJM even shooting now. πŸ™„πŸ˜’ Why does he want all his actors to start…
🀣🀣let's raid GJM's house.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
I saw it this morning. The way all 4 had to push him just to enter his trailer was too much. If his feet were…
😒😒
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Wooow finally, omg we need to take a side 🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 9
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
Poor baby jling, what did they do to him? It seems like he's chained and not in his right mind
One thing to hold on to. πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™ Let's hope and manifest for it.
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
Poor baby jling, what did they do to him? It seems like he's chained and not in his right mind
He has upped the dose now. 😒 Don't know how many heartbreaking scenes we will have to see before it ends.
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
Here's what I think about jiling and Longshen being dragon and also foxy. I think the scenes where we saw longshen…
maybe nuwa gave it to them at initiation ceremony of WXY org. 🀣🀣 They didn't think they need it so forgot the book but after meeting their dragons they found the treasure book again..
1 0
Replying to JYri • Apr 3, 2025
still ningqian?🀣
Why to move on? Let them be there. You just have to make some space for jilu that's it.
0 2
Replying to JYri • Apr 3, 2025
still ningqian?🀣
You better not betray jilu. or I'm gonna bake you into real πŸ₯§ and eat it too.
0 5
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
Here's what I think about jiling and Longshen being dragon and also foxy. I think the scenes where we saw longshen…
Ahaaa true. πŸ˜‚ Yeah wuyi is inexperienced in this and also need it most, considering who her dragon is. I mean it's LS we are talking about. She needs all the help she can get. 🀣
0 2
Replying to JYri • Apr 3, 2025
still ningqian?🀣
Are you a ningqian? πŸ‘€
0 11
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Oh wow, another make up, he looks different
Right. He looks different here and also so hot🫣
2 9
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
Here's what I think about jiling and Longshen being dragon and also foxy. I think the scenes where we saw longshen…
Well WWY too might need it. Looks like WSG too is from the dragon clan. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 4
Replying to Polly Jiarui • Apr 3, 2025
I thought the drama would end yesterday. I saw somewhere that they would end filming on April 2nd.
No. It's only unofficial wrap ups for the cast from the fans. Hopefully it will finish filming on 10th April. 🀞
3 0