Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 3, 2025
Midnight thoughts part 1
Here's what I think about jiling and Longshen being dragon and also foxy.
I think the scenes where we saw longshen crying bloody tears and then taking off the ring. Then the grey haired one with loose hair who has white eyebrows and also white lashes are the ones with godly aura. So they are like god part.
But the grey hair with foxy ears, grey hair who came after JL injured all these are from his demonic side.
So dragon is the god part and fox is the demon part.
Jiling is not naturally born but he is being transitioned who seem to have some memories from his past. So the foxy has his own memories but he is being trained to be human ?? Or this is GJM's version of 'How to train your dragon.' 🀷
Now I don't know what various tattoos indicate but they must surely mean something.

πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«Now my mind is dizzy after writing this.
2 6
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Woow really a little foxy. Aaaand wait the doll has no eyes 😱
These last days of shooting are full fledged rollercoaster. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Every day we are finding something new and trying to fit that in the puzzle.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
They litter train him πŸ₯΄
I mean he first became fox. All the smell, licking paws, and afraid of the sound all these are from the foxy side of his. Maybe later the ears and tail will be no more and he will turn back into complete human. πŸ€” But for now the foxy too looks blind like the doll.
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
and TAAILLSS
I meant the video. Can I find it anywhere else?
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Gray fox is so different from brown fox, Ruirui makes it seem so simple, changing mannerisms and expressions all…
yes. I really hope some good stories comes in his way. πŸ™
1 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Don't show this to grandma 😭😭😭 Poor bb won't survive any sec
😭😭My baby
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
Poor baby jling, what did they do to him? It seems like he's chained and not in his right mind
He is blind in the first part. He is like a caged bird now.
1 4
Replying to Ryeon • Apr 3, 2025
they said there was a iron chain on his leg.. poor my baby πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Yeah he is being chained there, with only his doll. 😒
0 3
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
and CG tails will appear I'm pretty sure 😍
Nine tailed foxy 😳😳oooooooh I like that.
1 0
Replying to Xxzzozo • Apr 3, 2025
I really can't figure out what he truly is, a DRAGON god or a fox,.?
Me too. But one thing is constant. He will be the owner of that ring in whatever form he is. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If we find whats the stupid ring is we may find answers to many questions.
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Woow really a little foxy. Aaaand wait the doll has no eyes 😱
True. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sometimes I feel let the mystery be mystery don't want to care about it. But then I'm like aaaaah I wanna know. 🀣🀣
1 2
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
They litter train him πŸ₯΄
😭😭he is blind and he is smelling food before eating. Listening to sounds and talking to his beloved doll. My poor baby is being tortured for don't know what greater good. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ And I hate it.
2 2
Replying to Mimi • Apr 3, 2025
Gray fox is so different from brown fox, Ruirui makes it seem so simple, changing mannerisms and expressions all…
I want him to do a drama like 'kill me love me' kdrama. Split personality concept.
1 3
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
Now we see the sequence πŸ‘€
Finally one theory is right. πŸ™πŸ™ 😭
0 0
Replying to Annael • Apr 3, 2025
and TAAILLSS
What is it? Can we see it in another platform.
0 4
Replying to Xxzzozo • Apr 3, 2025
I really can't figure out what he truly is, a DRAGON god or a fox,.?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚true
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Apr 3, 2025
Ayo my ningqian parents😭please stay out of my sightπŸ₯ΊπŸ’—I can't😭https://kisskh.at/photos/l01VvJ_3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 0