Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
Exactly πŸ’―πŸ’―... dang it I was about to say I hope they have million babies 😭😭 I am sorry
Million!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Let's just say babies.. no number for now.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Why is this so cute. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Manman is cute. Everytime I think rui can't get cuter he surpasses it and becomes the cutest. 😭😭😍😍
2 12
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
WTF!!!??? REALLY??? I LOVE YOU IF IT IS TRUE
PLEASE πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’ž
0 0
Replying to Dara_M • Mar 24, 2025
A kiss won't be able to top all this, but it's okay, the kiss can be the finishing touch.
Jilu πŸ’—πŸ’— cliches but it's all special.
0 0
Replying to Dara_M • Mar 24, 2025
A kiss won't be able to top all this, but it's okay, the kiss can be the finishing touch.
Forehead one. Even on nose is enough.
1 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Yes tribal wedding pleaseeeee
I meant abt fire thing. But we can film another bon fire with less fire this time for entertaining guests
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 24, 2025
Manman is like.... girl we don't need elaborate steps I can just princess carry you and spin listening to your sweet laugh. That's enough for me. 😍😍😭😭πŸ₯ΊThey are both cute.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Hoping, praying and manifesting they get married soooon with lots of cute babies.
3 8
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 24, 2025
manman so cute😭😭
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίso so cute.
1 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Again, the dance teaching who didn't seeher side https://x.com/i/status/1904201302915314055his side https://x.com/i/status/1904201340928373107
Why is this so cute. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
0 15
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Yes tribal wedding pleaseeeee
Dont say that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
0 2
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
WTF!!!??? REALLY??? I LOVE YOU IF IT IS TRUE
WEDDING BELLS PLEASE
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Let's faint together. 🫠
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Let's faint together. 🫠
Yes. Night is still young πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚we may get to see more. πŸ€žπŸ™
1 1
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 24, 2025
jiejie since you're not here so i took a picture that should be your new pfp HAHAHAHH
Hahahaha it looks so good. 😍😍
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
THEY WILL EVEN WITHOUT SCRIPT JUST LOOK AT THEM 😭
🫣🫣
0 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
WTF!!!??? REALLY??? I LOVE YOU IF IT IS TRUE
Special wedding. Tribal style. Worthy of prince and princess. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€©
0 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
It's better he don't know people at all. Then no one can hurt or betray him. Let him live in the house and grow flowers.
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Let's faint together. 🫠
Don't faint. We've to see so many things today.
1 5
Replying to Mimi • Mar 24, 2025
Pompons
MANZHUUUUUU GET MARRIED FIRST DONT WASTE TIME LIKE JILU.
1 5