News
Replying to 8559799 • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm faintingππ they look so happy and in loveππ
I agree with you.
0 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
WTF!!!??? REALLY??? I LOVE YOU IF IT IS TRUE
I have hope for this too. Manzhu might get really married. Oy one couple marriage.. we can't have jilu's then let us get manzhu.
0 6
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
THEY WILL EVEN WITHOUT SCRIPT JUST LOOK AT THEM π
They were so close to kissing.
1 3
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
WAIT WAIIITTT DID YOU SEE WHAT I SEE WAIT
YESSSSSSSSSS ππ
1 0
Replying to Xiaojuu • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
DEAR GJM IF JILU DOESN'T HAVE WEDDING SCENE AND HAPPY ENDING I'LL KILL YOU πππͺ
Yes tribal wedding pleaseeeee
2 9
Replying to 8559799 • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
OMGππ I can't look without faintinghttps://kisskh.at/photos/ABA5m4_3
Let's faint together. π«
1 9
Replying to sukapongpp • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
FL is Jing yu or du ling?
Both.
1 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
THIS PLATE IN A CORNER ANNOYS ME SM UGH
πππ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
ππππ
ππππ
0 0
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I'M DYINGπππ
Itssssss so good
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Pompons
It is also like uniform. I will tell you why I'm saying this later. ππ
1 7
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Just one small head turn and we can have our first jilu kiss. π€π€http://xhslink.com/a/owSBpgAzhDC8
1 3
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Princess carry and spinning. π« πππJilu looks so happy and laughing without any worry.
1 3
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Princess carry and it was happy happy one. Wowwwwww
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
ππdon't fret... We might get to see those Polaroids soon.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
Yeah girl gave strawberries in exchange for flowers. And also held hands on first day meeting. He is surrounded by colors and sweet smell of flowers. Quite a lucky guy.
0 2
Replying to Xiaoheiyue • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Gjm in love with pompomπ€£π€£
Dont be so modest now mps. It doesn't suit you. Your memory works fine and you remember everything.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
But it wasn't my baby's birthday though. πππ€ͺ So who cares if I missed it or not. But you weren't invited aunty. π€
1 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
πππ
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wasn't his birthday yesterday. Maybe they celebrated it in late night.
Hmmm. You are right. Maybe we should manifest for the flower shop owner JL/LS. π§
2 4

2
1