Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
No... I wrote yours first then anna. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
Me too bestie me too. I really wanted him to have day off and go to that press thing. Is it still there? I really want the rumor to be true now. Enough of GJM and his atrocities. And also people just like to think as if rui is getting some extra just cause he is under GJM agency. Like promoted more, given more screentime. These things will never die down if he does GJM dramas all the time. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
Yeah enraged on his behalf. I really hoped he will be having a day off and the tg and his arrival didn't help at all. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ถ
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
But I still don't get when dud we see bodyguard LJ and beggar LJ in same frame. ๐Ÿค”Like when ? When? When?
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
Wait!!! I reread the op theory again. What innthe world is this!!!! So she means there will be no LS at all. Like his face changed to jiling but what about dragon god. And his soul fragments. Jiling is definitely one part of it.
But I really like one fanfic with the story above tho . That's very ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 9
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
Yes I too think the same. We already so many warrior type characters why will she also fight. she was always the wisdom part of the group. Knowledge about things, giving sound advices to all the suffering.
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
Whattt? I saw the twins fighting in the snow scenes. And the mask thing. But how is this related to LJ now? Send the link if you have it.
0 14
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
I'm not disappointed. I'm still hopeful but looks like the 20+ hrs thing is stuck with me since morning. And that's making me feel exhausted even if I'm not the one doing the work. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 9
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
Hahaha it was nothing. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚thank you.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
There is no twins for LJ. ๐Ÿ˜‚GJM don't add any more complications to the story. But when was bodyguard LJ and beggar LJ in same frame? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhOw Did I miss it?
0 16
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Feels like AI generated ๐Ÿ˜‚ All we can see and guess, the story should be very fascinating and unique for c-drama.…
I really don't get this too. If imp scenes are cut them the story changes too right. And she is fl and a part of every imp conversations then how come her scenes are cut and the story line didn't change. Either the director changed the whole storyline in the editing room or the story is same from the start and only us viewers thought it to be something which was never in the first place. Filming drama looks exhausting now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จMaybe this will be the last drama I will follow during filming process. ๐Ÿ˜”
0 11
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
Where?? ๐Ÿคท
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 24, 2025
we don't even know who it was she left ๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚trust the cfans they don't make mistakes in these things. It is dudu.
1 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
Everyone wants the show to air fast. But this is her normal excitement for jilu scenes. Don't worry.
0 4
Replying to Annael • Mar 24, 2025
Give me that light diffuser or a blower or a microphone, I can hold them perfectly like a pro. Just give me that…
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃjust throw the thing on GJM's head then everyone will be screaming for him..
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 24, 2025
Okay. Okaaaaayyyyyy. I got it. This is intersting. Very interesting. If this is really happening then it will…
Dont know. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จMaybe it's my mood these days which is fluctuating and it's resulting in everything else too. Like zero hope in GJM.. no trust at all. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถMaybe once my mood changes the hope will be revived. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 3