Yeah I know that.. like what rest they will get on the road. And then you have them start early shifts and a 20 hr day ones. 🤷What is he even thinking.? With costume changes in the middle of the night. He is insane if he thinks this is normal.
Drove?? What the heck. Yeah I was wondering too why there is no videos of him arriving into the city after leaving the event. And he is on same clothes this morning. Looks like he came straight from the event. What abt other one. He too came straight from event it seems .
Like why really. He had no screentime more than the other leads..but he was shooting day and night. Maybe crazy man just likes shooting things don't care if he can use or not.
Yeah. I'm really worried about that. 😮💨Like not using after you take thousand of takes per scene. These actors are much bigger persons than I can ever be. 😶
i think Rui has a lot of scenes to film and possible he has the most screentime, i mean it's okey, it's gjm drama…
Sometimes I think he just keeps rui on his side for moral support. You know fof too he was always on the set sometimes more than others but his screentime isn't more than them or anything. And many scenes he had are in a group. Or he can never be satisfied with the takes and just does thousands of one just to be safe, but it will be stressful for the actors.
I think later Rui and Kiku were doing these moves too.
What can we say. He is a diligent student even if his hands and legs don't coordinate well with his brain especially when it comes to dancing. Who knows they all are doing the dance cover to promote with dudu.
Or he can never be satisfied with the takes and just does thousands of one just to be safe, but it will be stressful for the actors.
http://xhslink.com/a/ZBdwAQWcGmy8,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!