Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
May I sit near you? 🍿
Yepp done. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 4, 2025
AGAHAHAHAHHAHA keep fighting
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you too are enjoying it
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
πŸ‘€πŸΏ Wait! Already? Why so quickly πŸ‘€πŸΏ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
0 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 4, 2025
basically everyone dies
🀣🀣🀣you started again. But we will be the first to die.
0 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
You all can take him. I'm living for YA's sparkling 🍎 frooot.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚yeah 🌢️ and forbidden froot are match made in heaven..
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
May I sit near you? 🍿
then one for rui too. He will be in front row to see. 🀣🀣
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 4, 2025
you lost darlings πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
🀣🀣🀣wowwww
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
Okay πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 4, 2025
basically everyone dies
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚yeah.. but still hoping for the opposite you know. πŸ€ͺ We should hold on to it till the end.
1 5
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
May I sit near you? 🍿
Come on.. join me. 🍿🍿
0 4
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 4, 2025
basically everyone dies
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£that's true
1 7
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
Him being on GJM diet will never eat all those. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Maybe first one but others πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
πŸ«‚πŸ«‚
1 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
I just don't know what to say RN. I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the positive comments and praises that xiaoju…
This is just the beginning. We will be seeing more and more in the upcoming days.
3 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
Yesss my pfp is a testament to show how much I love my jilu, even in suffering I love them. πŸ€•πŸ₯²
0 3
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 4, 2025
Waaaaw. Vos mdl page turning into battlefield. Everyone is fighting for the maiden huasen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Me here sitting with 🍿 enjoying it. May the best win this fight.. πŸ’—πŸ’—
huasen my boy you have two options one hide as fast as you can or join me to enjoy this.
All the best girlies. 🫰🫰
5 16
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
No need for wuhan. Anna already got him new blankies. 🀣🀣
0 9
Replying to Annael • Mar 4, 2025
I'm not! I have mah boi Wuhan 😘
Me too.
0 11
Replying to Mimi • Mar 4, 2025
It must be a second scene option, who knows which one GJM will use.
Last thing I know. Wuyi calls him only jiling even if he says he is longshen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Atleast now we can make theories and have delusions. And also only one pain at a time. When drama airs it will…
🀞🀞
0 0