Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
On Tian Jia Rui • Mar 5, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
🌟 Tian Jia Rui Update | New Brand Announcement 🌟

πŸ“… Date: 5 March 2025

πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ ASICS BRAND AMBASSADOR πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽ‰

Tian Jia Rui is officially joining the ASICS family πŸ₯³πŸ”₯

πŸ’¬ Tian Jia Rui on Weibo: "Every β€˜random’ action that breaks from the norm is a self-consistent response to my inner β€˜order.’ Through active exploration and fearless attempts, I find my own answers. This is my medal of #RandomlyDareToRespond#" πŸ’‘πŸ’ͺ

πŸ“½οΈ Check out the new promotional video

πŸŽ₯πŸ‘‡ πŸ”— Watch here
https://weibo.com/5417371966/Ph6nOwGJn


Get ready for an exciting journey ahead πŸš€πŸ‘Ÿ #ASICS #TianJiaRui #PushYourLimits
15 2
On Tian Jia Rui • Mar 5, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
🌟 Tian Jia Rui Update | New Brand Announcement 🌟

πŸ“… Date: 5 March 2025

πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ ASICS BRAND AMBASSADOR πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽ‰

Big news! Tian Jia Rui is officially joining the ASICS family πŸ₯³πŸ”₯ Get ready to see him take on new challenges in style, pushing limits with every step πŸš€πŸ‘Ÿ

πŸ’¬ ASICS on Weibo: "β€˜Randomly’ explore style, β€˜dare to’ take on daily challenges πŸ’‘πŸ’₯ With #ASICS Brand Ambassador #Tian Jia Rui rocking the bold Retro-Future Series, don’t be afraid of the difference and respond randomly" πŸ’«βœ¨

πŸ“Έ Check out the promotional pics
πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ πŸ”— View here

https://weibo.com/3142267722/Ph6zMxJcI

An exciting journey begins, stay tuned. πŸš€πŸ’™ #ASICS #TianJiaRui #PushYourLimits #RetroFuture
14 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Shooting is going on and on.
Yeah ttoem too has above 100k.
0 1
Replying to Havira • Mar 4, 2025
Good night 🌌🌌
Goodnight. 😴😴
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Shooting is going on and on.
I think ttoem also has 100k. Someone said we are definitely in top 5. Top 3 are 100k ones.
1 7
Replying to Mimi • Mar 4, 2025
Our man. I won
Awesome. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
OKEY what's so special about him?does he have fruit
Why no..
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
OKEY what's so special about him?does he have fruit
But I was seriously asking.. how do you have fandom name toast? πŸ€”πŸ€” Is it chinese name or English?
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Yeah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚excited to see 50k before I go to sleep. Please girlies make it fast. Jiayou. πŸ’ͺ
Me too.
0 1
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 4, 2025
in our dreams yea
Yeah we've already seen half of the series. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Shooting is going on and on.
Yeah.. don't think any still filming drama has these numbers. 🀞
1 11
Replying to Mimi • Mar 4, 2025
Oooh shahahaha
🀣🀣🀣wowww do I get reward for it.
0 5
Replying to 8559799 • Mar 4, 2025
Congratzzz!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Yayyy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
OKEY what's so special about him?does he have fruit
I mean for now. Let's see if some other comes along. πŸ˜‚
1 2
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 4, 2025
OKEY what's so special about him?does he have fruit
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I didn't feel it. Dont worry.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 4, 2025
Yeah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚excited to see 50k before I go to sleep. Please girlies make it fast. Jiayou. πŸ’ͺ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I'm seeing that.
0 3