Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 5, 2025
Y is there such a big opening? For me to plunge my hands in? Froot not having enuf space? Need som help?
No need to deflect now. 🀣🀣I got it.
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 5, 2025
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ruirui πŸ’—
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’—
0 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 5, 2025
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚hands are velvet. Top one is silk. I touched it already πŸ€ͺ😎
An An said byeee πŸ‘‹ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ no touching only seeing.
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 5, 2025
Y is there such a big opening? For me to plunge my hands in? Froot not having enuf space? Need som help?
You really want them to censor this too right. That's why you are saying it's not enough. 🀣🀣
0 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 5, 2025
all right y’all I need to get some shut eye so I’m leaving TJR and you’re capable hands watch out for him…
Night night. 😴
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 5, 2025
HE'S ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WTFFFF even tho he's always dressed the same,,,,but it looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WTFFFF…
Yeah he is..
Afterall GJM's keen eye found this treasure. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚And we will be seeing this boy more from now on.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 5, 2025
Yep, I saw that yesterday that they were planning to announce him so I’m glad he’s got something like nine…
Yes. Super excited for this collab. Wishing him more success ahead.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 5, 2025
Yep, I saw that yesterday that they were planning to announce him so I’m glad he’s got something like nine…
Brands.
0 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 5, 2025
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«but why? Weren't they already planning to shoot some dungeon scenes this month. Normally…
Yeah it's impossible to remove major character arc. I don't think they will do it.
0 1
Replying to Luneya • Mar 5, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
🌟 Congratulations, Tian Jia Rui! πŸŒŸπŸ“… Date: 5 March 2025πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ ASICS NEW BRAND AMBASSADOR πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽ‰A…
Congratulations ruirui πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
5 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 5, 2025
I'll hang myself on the tree if xiaoju won the lawsuit. Please make her winπŸ™
Why do you want to hang yourself... Just pray she win
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 5, 2025
I want to touch this fabric... just to make sure is it silk or velvet? πŸ™„ https://kisskh.at/photos/DkBE4n_3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚hands are velvet. Top one is silk. I touched it already πŸ€ͺ😎
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 5, 2025
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«but why? Weren't they already planning to shoot some dungeon scenes this month. Normally…
Let's see.. I don't think they will remove them.
1 3
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 5, 2025
Congratz baby boiπŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 5, 2025
Ayoooo congratzz omg our boi going placesπŸ˜­πŸ€§πŸ’
Yes . I'm so happy πŸ«‚πŸ˜­πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 5, 2025
Someone said on weibo dizhu and manman will be removed😭
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«but why? Weren't they already planning to shoot some dungeon scenes this month. Normally we can't expect a story with out plotholey stuff from GJM..now these restraints will make him go crazy. πŸ€•πŸ€•
0 5
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 5, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
🌟 Tian Jia Rui Update | New Brand Announcement πŸŒŸπŸ“… Date: 5 March 2025πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ ASICS BRAND AMBASSADOR…
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
3 0