Editorials
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
She is feeling betrayed coz her dorito and mous changed names.
0 35
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I'm more curious about why lijie isn't sad or confused seeing the dragon god. It's as if this is daily occurence for them. The pompom guy too is so calm. Like what's happening.. do they already know jiling is dragon god or what?
1 79
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?๐ฑ
Coz it's his doll ๐๐
1 22
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?๐ฑ
Yeah gray hair fairy is back... ๐
0 26
Replying to skz • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Does Jujingyi have 2ml in this series????
This series has 2 mls and 2 fls and 2 couples.
4 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Alright yall, Iโll leave TJR in your capable hands as I need sleep. Goodnight everyone โฅ๏ธ.
Night night. ๐ด
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Im having such unparalleled tragedy in this comments section. First maria kills my dorito nd leaves. Now michaella…
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way that way so you won't be lonely.. okay?
0 40
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 6, 2025
Person Tian Jia Rui
๐
๐๐
2 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
This is hillarious, they look like a kids fighting over a toy๐ http://xhslink.com/a/vV9e3DMTgee7
๐๐
0 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Xiaoju pouted, looking like a child who'd just had her favorite doll taken away๐https://kisskh.at/photos/zBxoLJ_3
๐๐
0 0
Replying to 13159313 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
on the doll there is a white fox fur jade pendant belonging to wuyi
That must be the pendant which LS returned to wuyi, where grabbing neck scene happened.
1 0
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
school's been wiping me out, so am jjst taking a min. to comment & refuel wid some jilu food during my break.…
Enjoy your school and projects. Take care of yourself. ๐๐
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐๐๐
I'm normally sleep deprived๐ฎโ๐จ๐ฎโ๐จ. I don't need your extra care in this matter. So stop sending it my way. And why are you acting like gold fish now? You are here then you remember you have to sleep then you come here. What's happening with you? ๐ค
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Like really ๐ https://x.com/i/status/1897517912413610354
Looks like he had his meal today. ๐๐Energetic and funny bunny.
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐๐๐
Yeah when you were posting this message I went to sleep. ๐ฅฒ๐
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐๐๐
I was not ig oring you. I was trying to sleep. But don't know some unknown forces interfered with it and I'm wide awake. Still trying to sleep. And whom are you calling coward . ๐๐๐
0 3
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Best thing abt this comment section is that everyone is a goldfish so u can reuse the same joke 20 times nd even…
๐๐๐
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Sometimes I think that GJM is making the story up along the shooting. He just comes on the set in the morning…
๐๐true. After taking the shot he feels 'oh this isn't giving me the high' then he racks his brain and comes up with the improvisations.
2 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 5, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
NOW........... jiling being in a band and wuyi being his biggest fan sounds like a nice fic idea............
I have already said you are good writer.
1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 5, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐๐๐
I couldn't sleep at all. ๐๐ Why was she waiting for me? I thought she went to sleep early. ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
0 10

2
1