News
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
come to thnk of it. actually gjm replacing the scenes if hes not satisfied. it make the plot even more confusing!…
π€£π€£yeah no guarantee if any of the scenes makes it. Who knows GJM is filming a whole new drama in secret. We will know when we watch the show.
0 8
Replying to Mimi • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
just another normal day
ππI think they too know everything. Only one innocent here is my cute little baby jiling.
0 3
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
πππwhy are being so difficult.. why aren't you eating? Go eat something. And stop adding prefixes to my name. π€·π»
0 6
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?π±
No.. I mean he brought the pendant.. we can see where he got that. The doll has the pendant stuck whole he took it away from wuyi. So choking scene will be there for sure.
0 0
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
kiku covred her mouth. clear sign that she'd cracked up again HAHAHAhttps://kisskh.at/photos/g0wJbW_3
She was definitely laughing when she was slapping him arm to not take the doll. π
2 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
What the? π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£ True lub.. I mean true besties.
2 44
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Yay \β/
Is this sarcasm now? π Anyways ππππ₯³yayyyy
0 10
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?π±
Yes. The real emo person of the show. π€£π€£
0 7
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?π±
Did wuyi have the doll when the choking scene happened? π€π€π€
0 2
Replying to Cdrama world • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
2.1k watchers π₯³
π₯³π₯³πππ
0 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
To be honest everything keeps getting complicated as soon as we figure it out boom another plot comes in we're…
ππyeah atp I just hope atleast GJM knows the story and plot. That's more than enough. ππ»ππ»π«¨
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
ππ€£I'm not evil you are just sleep deprived and maybe hungry too. Go eat something and sleep.
0 25
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Yayy I finally sent flowers.
1 12
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
I was doing no such thing. Why do you always throw these false accusations at me. π€·π»π€·π» But yes I'm laughing at your unparalleled and unrivaled tragedy πππ€£π€£
0 30
Replying to Mimi • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
just another normal day
Yeppp. ππAnd the way LS asked them to bring WSG inside.
0 5
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Wait... that's really confusing.. But I still think fairy LS is parallel to JL, I mean JL may lay somewhere injured…
Yeah JL must lying there when LJ left him but is he still there? That's the real question.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
Then you have to accept it.. *there there* don't worry your shorty will always be the same. He won't change. π€£
0 32
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?π±
He is still reeling from old betrayals. ππ No soft emotions for now. And certainly not for outsiders.
0 18
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
What happened?π±
He was just being a meanie. He even tear off the strap to take it back. ππ
0 20
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Ahaha like really: https://x.com/gigi74341430/status/1897575530842689760LWY: hi! βΊοΈπ§ΈLS: πLWY: π
π§ΈLS:…
Lol. LS is such a troll. Poor wuyi.. no worries baby that doll will come back to you.
1 0

2
1