Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Yay \โ—‹/
Yesterday I mean at midnight... one sweet soul told me how to earn coins to give flowers. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
1 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 6, 2025
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ beautiful triumphant exit
Return.
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„
1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
She didn't. She is roaming like ghost LS.
0 10
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
You accuse me and tell me to leave. Then you start crying. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 6, 2025
just another normal day
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’you better.
0 1
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
What happened?๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Yepp he is tragic ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จbut for now I can't stop teasing him. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 5
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 6, 2025
What happened?๐Ÿ˜ฑ
He won't. Only after this wuyi will be determined to bring her jiling back from this meanie. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
0 3
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 6, 2025
wuyi's face when he took it and left ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ girl was pouting.
Yesss
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
You don't even think of me as your friend.. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’and now you are accusing me again. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป
0 40
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 6, 2025
wuyi's face when he took it and left ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ girl was pouting.
In one shot she was slapping his arm and telling him to give it back. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I hope they keep that one. It will be hilarious to see it.
2 2
Replying to 11521853 • Mar 6, 2025
come to thnk of it. actually gjm replacing the scenes if hes not satisfied. it make the plot even more confusing!…
Hahahaha true. No brain cells working. And he still has one month to shoot. ๐Ÿซจ
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
Okay. Byeeee.. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
0 4
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
Yay \โ—‹/
Just for fun. ๐Ÿคช I know you are happy. Do you know whom I sent the flowers to?
0 8
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
Unlike you who only knows to blame me and accuse me. ๐Ÿ˜’
0 42