Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Asia
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1
Replying to Havira • Mar 6, 2025
Also First GJM couple to grow old together.
He even brought back those who were not killed earlier to kill them.
0 5
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 6, 2025
Looks like Joseph and YA have both gone into make up. I havenโ€™t seen anyone else.
No schedule!!!
0 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 6, 2025
Looks like Joseph and YA have both gone into make up. I havenโ€™t seen anyone else.
This early?? Woww
0 1
Replying to min • Mar 6, 2025
...................are we thinking the same thing ๐Ÿ˜
What are you two thinking? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Hello! This is the Anna's Weird Associations (no complaints allowed).It's like your bf's friends call you saying…
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Why are you upset? ๐Ÿ˜… Sooner wrap up, sooner airing )) But there is a rumor that Rui starts filming the next…
Yes ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
0 0
Replying to Havira • Mar 6, 2025
I don't think he even knows when it will finish
Yeah.. let's hope it is true. Who knows
1 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Why are you upset? ๐Ÿ˜… Sooner wrap up, sooner airing )) But there is a rumor that Rui starts filming the next…
I mean original novel. Or manhua based.
0 1
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Why are you upset? ๐Ÿ˜… Sooner wrap up, sooner airing )) But there is a rumor that Rui starts filming the next…
Let it be modern one. A good and popular IP drama.
1 5
Replying to Havira • Mar 6, 2025
I don't think he even knows when it will finish
But many are saying this. That GJM is hell bent on finishing the shooting by March end. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Don't know how true it is but.. ๐Ÿคท๐ŸปI really want to see him do this.
0 2
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
Yes. But I'm jealous of her.
0 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
How did you not know. You are her soulmate. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 1
Replying to Havira • Mar 6, 2025
Attention, shadow watchers, no need to be weirded out. I promise itโ€™s not always like this. ๐Ÿ™
Poor havira.. doing damage control now. It's okay.. if they are shadow watchers from the start they will know we aren't weird. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”I mean I hope they do know this.
0 0
Replying to Luneya • Mar 6, 2025
How are you eggs doing??
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 6, 2025
Rui, who's turned suddenly from fairy LS to brown JL, is like Cinderella after midnight ๐Ÿ˜‚ Another Disney princess…
He is really the cindrella. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
He took his fren with him, unlike u ๐Ÿ™„That dirty long flowy robes tho๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ pure white robes dragging…
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
0 1
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
LJ doesn't care, he sees that face nd he protects
Because you are her tru lub. Only you understand her. Soulmates fr.
0 13
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 6, 2025
Poor acid feeling lonely in the testtube. It's okay..I will keep the lid on.. so you can enjoy sloshing this way…
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
0 0
Replying to 9129989 • Mar 6, 2025
He took his fren with him, unlike u ๐Ÿ™„That dirty long flowy robes tho๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ pure white robes dragging…
Waaaw see this is true lub. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 5