K-Drama
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
sorry๐ญ
Now I've to go out. ๐ญ๐ญ
1 4
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
But this is different scenes right. I mean different fight scene.
Yeah.. this time she is trying to shield and save WSG. Oh our wuwu couple have come a long way. ๐๐From fighting each other to fighting for each other. ๐
1 4
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
It's a result of the conversation before filming:GJM: How many fighting scenes do you want?CDL: Yes.
This..
0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
the same question ๐๐ญ It's a dark version of JL. I tell you guys, there are many parallel universes. I won't…
Who knows it could be. WSG doesn't have the ring.. but he is wearing different robes than his normal. So LS is definitely not there. I think today's WSG and WWY scene is after LS died and wuyi is gone to some place.
0 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Rui is the one who's working for 6 weeks straight without a single day off and he's quite loaded on the set. I…
Right. ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
0 0
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
sorry๐ญ
,๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
1 6
Replying to Ryeon • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hopefully we don't see a soaked dragon ๐
Original LS is dragon.. I mean ancient dragon god. JL is fox.
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
How could you all talk about yuanzhi when I'm not here. ๐ญ๐ญ
1 26
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
the same question ๐๐ญ It's a dark version of JL. I tell you guys, there are many parallel universes. I won't…
Idk why but I think this is happening in real. ๐๐I mean wuyi entered some door. LS/JL and LWY are going through different trails. At the end LS will come back.
0 4
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
https://x.com/PI3MM893/status/1897996012419268609?t=VHTahp4fgh4vtFvxZtVE7g&s=19https://x.com/Bigc260378/status/1897997487253995655?t=VHTahp4fgh4vtFvxZtVE7g&s=19wu…
But this is different scenes right. I mean different fight scene.
2 6
Replying to Ryeon • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hopefully we don't see a soaked dragon ๐
No. He is a fox.
1 2
Replying to 13902196 • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
man give her a BREAK๐ญ๐ญ
LS more than wuyi. ๐
1 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I dunno, it's overloaded to my taste ๐ค Red and black are too active colors themselves, so white flowers clash…
Top later is still remaining. Let's see how the whole outfits looks.
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
LS and LWY are on vacation. ๐๐They are enjoying their time together forgetting about everything. ๐คช
๐๐now god too want alibi.. poor LS
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
omg who is able to use ice as a weapon? ๐ฑ
๐คฃ๐คฃNOOOOOOO
0 2
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
omg who is able to use ice as a weapon? ๐ฑ
Now you are all blaming LONGSHEEEEEN ๐ฎโ๐จ๐ฎโ๐จ
0 15
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
omg who is able to use ice as a weapon? ๐ฑ
But isn't Elsa already dead. ๐๐
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
LS and LWY are on vacation. ๐๐They are enjoying their time together forgetting about everything. ๐คช
Yepp ๐
0 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
LS and LWY are on vacation. ๐๐They are enjoying their time together forgetting about everything. ๐คช
JL or LS both are same ๐คท๐ปit's jilu at the end of the day. ๐
0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
๐ญ๐ญwhy aren't they doing anything.
Yeah. And it's from IQIYI.. ๐they really love putting dramas in dungeon.
0 0

2
1