News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 4 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 1 hour ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 4 hours ago
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows I like your idea 👀 It fits my theory with time traveling plot And we lub time traveling plots so much. 😘😘💗 2 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Looking at the Wuhan mdl page I feel like a hardcore fan 🤣 Everything for mah boi 🥺❤️https://kisskh.at/photos/Px4wQZ_3 😂😂yeah you will be like the ancient fan when he becomes famous. 2 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows When I saw that I wanted to show it to you, so you could give it a new name. 😂😂 😉🤣 0 0
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you see daddy LS new look? They let us see only few pixels today but still 🥲 🤷🏻😮💨 1 0
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Who is he?He seems like a good character He will be like shangjue. You will think he is bad coz he knows everything but at the end he is good coz he knows everything. 😂😂 2 4
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Huasen is out of makeup room http://xhslink.com/a/wN6wv7I6JDl7I won't be surprised if he too has one white hair look. 😂 2 2
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you see daddy LS new look? They let us see only few pixels today but still 🥲 Really.. not even a single pic. 😞😞 1 3
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Did you see daddy LS new look? They let us see only few pixels today but still 🥲 And I will forever remember that. They better show that one in broad daylight. 😑😑 2 5
Replying to Bri44 • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Who is he?He seems like a good character He is... for now. But always present at the crime scene. 😂 1 6
Replying to Annael • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows That silver-haired guy has an interesting tool, that can be used in healing and fighting. But I've never seen… When I saw that I wanted to show it to you, so you could give it a new name. 😂😂 0 2
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows wow.. aren't you coming a little early, dude? Hey.. 😂😂 0 0
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows wow.. aren't you coming a little early, dude? 😂😂 I will be going again and missing all the action. 0 1
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • Mar 8, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows wow.. aren't you coming a little early, dude? Who? Me or him. 😂If it is yanan then it's 6 or 6.30 a.m 2 6
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows The day started already.. Yanan is here http://xhslink.com/a/LxsB2b9o9rl7 2 10
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Yeah.. everyone is saying it. Even some fan pages are also saying it. Yeah. Idk about GJM but YK dramas normally have wrap up teasers. I'm hoping they have one for vos. 1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Yeah.. everyone is saying it. Even some fan pages are also saying it. Yepp we actually tried but we couldn't do it. Now we are in the last stage. 😂😂 1 1
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Yeah.. everyone is saying it. Even some fan pages are also saying it. Yes. 0 2
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Yeah.. everyone is saying it. Even some fan pages are also saying it. I'm still in shooting mode so not very anxious. 😂😂Maybe it will kick in when the wrapup date is near. 0 3
Replying to Mimi • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows It would be so good. I can already dream about November Hahahaha eternal wedding of vos. 1 0
Replying to Yara_love • Mar 7, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows Yeah.. everyone is saying it. Even some fan pages are also saying it. Eagerly. Let it come fast. 🤲🏻 0 15
http://xhslink.com/a/wN6wv7I6JDl7
I won't be surprised if he too has one white hair look. 😂
Yanan is here
http://xhslink.com/a/LxsB2b9o9rl7